Quality Electricians for Remodels & Custom New Homes
If a remodel is in your future, your kitchen or bathroom project will turn out better with the advice and skill of an experienced electrician. Wouldn’t you hate to finish that dream bathroom, and then realize it is lacking proper electric wiring? Our Master Electrician has a world of experience and can help you create the reality that fits your dreams and your budget. The proper outlets, switches, lighting, and electric heating can make for a better project!
If a new construction custom home project is on the horizon, Save Home Heat’s electrical department will bring the same level of expertise and customer care to help make your new dream home a reality!
Combine our plumbers and electricians into that long-awaited, much anticipated remodel or new construction project, and we can team up to make your job run with optimal coordination and efficiency.
Electrical Products & Services
- New Installations, Replacements, Inspections, Maintenance and Repairs in Existing Homes
- Whole Home Remodels and Custom New Construction
- Electrical Panel and Circuit Breaker Upgrades
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (AFCIs) for Enhanced Protection Against Electrical Fires
- Smart Home Integrated Wireless Controls
- LED / Energy Efficient Lighting Upgrades
- Electric Car Chargers
- Aluminum Wire Safety Modifications
- Basement, Kitchen, and Bath Remodels
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Switches and Receptacles
- Electric Baseboard Replacement or New Installation
- Electric wall heaters
- Electric Radiant Wall & Ceiling Panels and Cove Heaters
- Hot Tub Circuits
- Air Conditioner Circuits
- Kitchen and Range Circuits & Electrical Upgrades
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector / Alarm Installation
- Snowmelt Systems – Heat Tape Systems for Roofs, Gutters and Downspouts
- Ceiling Fans – supply your own and we’ll install it for you!
- Attic Exhaust Fans – automatic / solar powered
- Whole House Fans – modern, quiet designs
- Pre-purchase & annual electrical system inspections