Boulder’s Top AC Maintenance Company
Summer may sometimes arrive late to the Front Range, but when it comes, it can hit hard with scorching temperatures. An expert, in-depth annual air conditioning tune-up from the professionals at Save Home Heat Company is just what the cooling system in your Boulder, CO home needs. Among a lengthy detailed list of items, we’ll make sure all the electrical and mechanical components and the refrigerant charge in your air conditioner are fully checked and finely tuned in order to maintain optimal, dependable performance.
You can rely on our team because we:
- Maintain a long term A+ rating and full accreditation with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau
- Have highly skilled, well trained, EPA certified service technicians
- Have many years of experience expertly servicing a wide variety of cooling systems
- Undergo regular, updated training in equipment and customer service procedures
- Equip our technicians with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- Have extensive parts and technical support resources
- Offer emergency repair service 24/7
- Are a member in good standing of Air Conditioning Contractors Of America
- Are an authorized Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and a Mitsubishi HVAC Diamond Contractor
In need of maintenance?
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in Boulder
Save Home Heat Company provides all the expert, detailed routine maintenance that your cooling system in Boulder needs. Our goal is to assure safe, effective, efficient operation, and to help reduce energy consumption, operating costs, and unforeseen parts failures. Achieving the highest comfort levels, and helping extend the life and value of your home cooling investment is a big part of our focus.
We service virtually all brands, models, and designs of central and ductless mini-split air conditioners, and heat pumps, including variable-output and two-stage systems. Along with refrigerant pressures and electrical components, other important parameters that are checked during annual maintenance include measuring the temperature-drop performance of your system, and also paying close attention to airflow. We check and service any air filters in the system, as needed. The list goes on. You can trust that our team has the experience and resources to fully support your system’s needs.
Dependable AC Maintenance in Boulder
When you need AC maintenance for your home in Boulder, please know that at Save Home Heat Company we always strive to provide highly skilled, reliable, ethical, and honest service. Your best interests are always in the forefront of our working relationship with you. No high-pressure sales, just professional service and advice to help you make educated decisions about your home comfort system.
Our customers appreciate our company culture – we:
- Have been consistently serving our community since 1979
- Have a strong daily commitment to complete honesty, transparency, and customer satisfaction
- Are very responsive to, and listen carefully to our customers
- Work hard to provide an exceptionally positive experience for our customers
- Have been recognized for superior performance by the BBB, Xcel, Lennox Industries, and many others
- Have a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable office staff eager to assist you
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Routine Maintenance Pro Plans
Many of Save Home Heat’s customers take advantage of the benefits provided by our reasonably priced annual maintenance Pro Plans. These valuable plans provide discounted expert annual maintenance, and special discounts on repairs, replacements and upgrades.
Pro Plan members normally receive their annual visits after the rush of emergency calls at the beginning of the season, at a time when your technician will be able to provide your system with the most focused and detail-oriented care.
Switching over to this service schedule will continue to provide you the annual care that your system requires, performed at a time when our schedule is not as hectic. All you need to do when it’s time to run the AC is make sure you have a clean furnace filter, turn off your central humidifier (if you have one), and change the thermostat to ‘cool.’ Pretty easy and stuff you should already be aware of. Our team is available by phone if you have a quick question to help refresh your memory. Pro Plan maintenance agreements are a great deal, providing significant savings in exchange for you being a little patient at the beginning of the cooling season!
Call Save Home Heat Company and put our extensive AC maintenance experience and expertise to work for you in your home in Boulder. We’ll keep your cooling system working at its very best, and recommend a maintenance schedule that provides the high quality service your system needs. You can count on our team to keep your cooling system happy, effective and efficient for many years to come. We’ll do our very best to exceed your expectations every time you give us the opportunity to work in your home.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more