Boulder’s Top AC Maintenance Company
Summer may sometimes arrive late to the Front Range, but when it comes, it often hits hard with soaring temperatures. An expert, in-depth annual air conditioning tune-up from the professionals at Save Home Heat Company is just what the cooling system in your Boulder, CO home needs. Among a lengthy detailed list of items, we’ll make sure all the electrical and mechanical components and the refrigerant charge in your air conditioner are fully checked and finely tuned for continued optimum performance.
You can rely on us because we:
- Have maintained a long term A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Have highly trained, EPA certified service technicians
- Have many years of experience expertly servicing a wide variety of cooling systems
- Undergo regular training in equipment and customer service procedures
- Equip our technicians with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- Offer emergency repair service 24/7
- Are a member of Air Conditioning Contractors Of America
- Are an authorized Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and a Mitsubishi HVAC Diamond Dealer
In need of repairs or maintenance?
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in Boulder
Save Home Heat Company provides all the expert, detailed routine maintenance that your cooling system in Boulder needs. Our goal is to assure safe, effective operation, help reduce energy consumption and operating costs, help avoid unforeseen parts failures, assure the greatest comfort levels, and extend the life and value of your home cooling investment.
We service virtually all brands and models of central and ductless air conditioners, and heat pumps, and have the resources to fully support your system’s needs. We have a steadily growing customer base that trust and rely on us for quality annual maintenance each year.
Dependable AC Maintenance in Boulder
When you need AC maintenance for your home in Boulder, please know that at Save Home Heat Company we always strive to provide highly skilled, reliable, ethical and honest service. Your best interests are always in the forefront of our working relationship with you. No high-pressure sales, just professional service and advice to help you make educated decisions about your home comfort system.
Our customers appreciate our company culture – we:
- Have been consistently serving the Boulder area community since 1979
- Have a strong daily commitment to customer satisfaction
- Are very responsive to, and listen carefully to all our customers
- Have been recognized for superior performance by the BBB, Angies List, Xcel, Lennox, and others
- Maintain active membership in the respected national industry group Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- Have a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable office staff eager to assist you
Routine Maintenance Plans
Many of Save Home Heat’s customers take advantage of the benefits provided by our reasonably priced annual maintenance plans. These valuable plans provide discounted expert annual maintenance, special discounts on repairs, replacements or upgrades, and annual plumbing and electrical system assessments provided by one of our knowledgeable electricians and one of our expert plumbers – all included in our comprehensive annual comfort system maintenance plans.
Maintenance agreement customers normally receive their annual visits after the huge rush of emergency phone calls at the beginning of the season, when your technician will be able to provide your system with the most focused and detail-oriented care. Switching over to this schedule will continue to provide you the annual care that your system requires, performed at a time when it’s not quite as hectic. All you’ll need to do when it gets warm out is make sure you have a clean furnace filter, turn off your central humidifier (if you have one), and change the thermostat to ‘cool.’ Pretty easy and stuff you should already be aware of, and a great deal in exchange for significant savings.
Call Save Home Heat Company and put our extensive AC maintenance experience and expertise to work for you in your home in Boulder. We’ll keep your cooling system working at its very best, and get you on a maintenance schedule that provides the highest quality service you can find, keeping your system happy, effective and efficient for many years to come. As always, we’ll do our very best to exceed your expectations every time your hire us to work in your home. Not looking for AC maintenance? We also offer AC repair, installation and furnace maintenance.