Boulder’s Garbage Disposal Installation Technicians
When you need a garbage disposal installation professional in Boulder, CO, Save Home Heat Company can help. We’ve been serving the area around the Flatirons since 1979. Because of our commitment to our customers, we have maintained a long-term A+ rating with the BBB and many other consumer groups.
Focus is placed on:
- Performing high-quality work
- Offering personalized advice
- Providing convenient payment options
- Communicating clearly and providing detailed documentation
Our crew can work with all makes and models of new garbage disposals in Boulder. If you hire us, we’ll make sure that everything is hooked up and functioning properly.
New Garbage Disposals in Boulder
Often, it’s more cost-effective to replace your garbage disposal instead of trying to repair it. We can provide you with quality options for new disposals for your home in Boulder. A new garbage disposal can effectively get rid of small food scraps and keep your plumbing system flowing freely. We’ll make sure that you have complete manufacturer documentation and fully understand how to operate your new disposal.
Common causes of clogged garbage disposals include (don’t put these down the disposal):
- Coffee grounds
- Onion skins
- Potato peels
- Cooking oils, grease, and fats
- Rice, oats, and bread
It’s important to run your disposal properly and those avoid foods that expand easily and foul your unit and shorten its life. Read the owner’s manual carefully, and to see if your unit has other specific maintenance requirements. NOTE: Safety first, always! When operated and cared for properly, a home’s garbage disposal should last for at least 8 to 15 years.
Garbage Disposal Installation Upgrades in Boulder
Depending on the type of repair needed and your overall satisfaction with your current disposal, it might make more sense to move forward with a garbage disposal replacement. Your Save Home Heat Company plumbing expert will go over your options in as much detail as you’d like, providing you with valuable information about the cost, benefits, and any potential drawbacks of each course of action. If you do decide that a new garbage disposal is in your best interests, we have a selection of products with enhanced features you wouldn’t normally find in a standard continuous-feed disposal. These range from quieter noise levels to higher motor ratings and more.
Optional features for your new garbage disposal include:
- Plastic, steel, or stainless steel grinding chambers
- Different volume grinding chambers
- ⅓ to 1 horsepower motor ratings
- Noise reduction features
- Multiple grinding stages for different types of waste
- Auto-reverse for releasing jams
- Septic-assist model disposals
Trusted Boulder Garbage Disposal Installations
Save Home Heat Company is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of customers in Boulder. We’re punctual to our appointments, we install quality parts and products, and we use the proper tools to complete jobs promptly. Customers who are ready for a replacement will receive prompt, professional attention. Please give us a call today to schedule service, and keep us in mind for all your home heating and cooling, plumbing and electrical needs.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more