Boulder Plumbers You Can Count On
No matter where it may be in your home, our professional plumbers can provide you with almost any plumbing solution.
Running water is a luxury that we often take for granted–until something breaks! When that happens, the team at Save Home Heat is ready to respond promptly. We specialize in residential plumbing services, so if it’s in your home (and in some cases, outside) we can repair or replace it.
Save Home Heat’s plumbing department has the experience and expertise that you require. With over three decades expertly serving the home comfort needs of Denver and Boulder area homeowners, you can count on us to make sure that you’re happy with our work.
The Full Scope Of Household Plumbing Services
You can count on our expert plumbers to provide high quality service for all your plumbing needs, from basic repairs of virtually any water fixture in your home, replacement of safety and convenience products like sump pumps and disposals, new water and gas lines and leak repairs, to a wide variety of upgrades like jacuzzi style bathtubs, low-flow toilets, whole-house water filters, and kitchen and bathroom remodels. We provide expert drain clearing services, whether your issue is located in your home or even outside underground.
Our plumbing department also performs expert water heater and boiler replacements, featuring a wide range of efficiencies and designs to fit virtually any residential application. A popular domestic hot water option that many homeowners are not even aware of, are hot water recirculation systems. Tired of waiting for hot water at the tap or shower in the morning, while you see wasted water – and money – flowing down the drain? Ask our plumbing department for more information about hot water recirculation systems, and a free installation quote.
Hot water heat/boiler customers: If you need an old hot water baseboard heater replaced, or want to add more heat to other parts of your home – including additions and remodels – we’re glad to assist with a variety of classic and modern style baseboards, radiators, and even fancy products like hydronic towel warmers!
- Water heaters – Tank type, Tankless, and more
- Hot Water Recirculation Systems
- Toilets (low-flow and standard)
- Fixtures for kitchens and bathrooms (low-flow and standard)
- Sump pumps
- Drain repairs, or rerouting
- Sewer & drain line cleaning and inspections; video camera technology
- Water treatment / whole-house water filters & water softeners
- Whole-house water pressure reducing valves
- Whole-house backflow preventers
- Laundry sinks
- Outdoor garden hose spigots / sillcocks
- Pressure vacuum breakers (PVBs) & backflow preventers for sprinkler systems
- Gas pipes
- Baseboard heater replacement
- Zoned hot water heat controls for baseboards & infloor
- Expansion tanks for water heaters & boilers
- Jacuzzi and standard bathtubs
- Steam showers
- Shower heads
- Toilet seats, flush valves & flappers, lavatories
- Pipe thawing / frozen pipes
- Gas and water leaks
- Whole-house water leak detection & shut-off systems
- Kitchen and laundry appliance connections
- Icemaker hookups
- Pre-purchase & annual plumbing system inspections
- New installations, replacements, maintenance & repairs
- New construction and remodels
Included In Your Comfort System Maintenance Plan…
If you choose to become a Save Home Heat maintenance plan customer for your heating and cooling home comfort systems, as a Club member you will also receive one Annual Plumbing Assessment from one of our expert plumbers. During this dedicated visit we will provide a full review of your domestic plumbing system in order to help you avoid unforeseen issues. We’ll also offer friendly, low-pressure advice on ways to operate or upgrade your home plumbing to perform more efficiently and effectively for you.
While this assessment cannot guarantee that problems will not arise from time to time, we can help spot many issues before they become front-burner concerns. Club members also receive a similar annual visit from one of our expert electricians to take a closer look at and assess the condition of that other important home system.