Sealed Combustion Water Heater Installation & Repair
Do you prefer a tank-type water heater, but your home can’t accommodate a vent pipe run up thru the roof? Or, is your water heater in a location where combustion air supply from inside your home is a potential safety or code issue? A sealed-combustion water heater may be the answer you’re looking for!
- 40–75 gallon capacities
- Piezo igniter
- Advanced gas valve and safety features
- Available with additional foam insulation (better efficiency)
- Use 100% outdoor air for the combustion process
- Typically more efficient that standard units.
- Their ability to vent thru the sidewall of your home offers significant convenience and space savings compared to units that must vent thru the roof.
- Direct vent models require no electricity
- Power vent models provide significant venting and tank location flexibility
- Significantly more expensive than standard tank water heaters
- Venting restrictions on certain models could affect choice of equipment location and selection
Interested in a water heater? Contact us today for a FREE installation quote!