Quality Furnace Replacements in Boulder
At Save Home Heat Company of Boulder, CO, we’ve been carrying out efficient heating system installations for locals since 1979. Our company is fully licensed and our installers and technicians are well-trained and certified to install and service your system, so you can rest assured that we’re up to the task of providing you with the new heater that you need.
Our decades of experience with high-efficiency designs and applications, and our ability to improve comfort levels from existing systems provides you value that you cannot find at just any company you choose to call. The satisfaction of our customers is our top priority, so we’ll make sure you get the right system for your home. The residents of Boulder continue to come to us when they need new furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, and more.
We’re proud of our:
- A+ rating and long term Accreditation with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau
- Top dealer affiliations with Lennox and Mitsubishi
- Multiple BBB Gold Star Awards, Angie’s List Super Service, and more
- Extensive experience & resources
- Ability to expertly assist with consumer rebate programs
- 40+ years commitment to honesty and customer satisfaction
- Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful staff here to serve you!
Heating System Installations Completed on Time in Boulder
Once the heater in your Boulder home has reached the end of its life, or if you decide it’s time for an upgrade, you should seek assistance from our team at Save Home Heat Company. Our high quality furnace line features a broad selection of efficiencies and designs to suit virtually any residential need or application, with equpiment ranging from 80% to as high as 99% AFUE! Every furnace we install is accurately sized to effectively heat the home under all outdoor conditions, even when it gets down to single digits. We provide just the size furnace that the house requires, without oversizing the system and potentially creating inefficiencies and comfort issues. In all efficiency ranges, Save Home Heat Company installs the quietest furnaces available. You can count on receiving professional, prompt service from our entire team, every step of the way and long after our work has been completed.
Variable-Output and Two-Stage Furnaces Provide Enhanced Performance
Variable-output furnaces are the quietest, most efficient central forced air heaters made with efficiencies of all models that our team installs in 98 to 99% AFUE range. Variable-output furnaces provide the most even heating around the home, and their design also helps your filter and central humidifier do their jobs even better. Featuring an advanced modulating gas valve, variable-speed fans, and sealed combustion venting, variable-output furnaces automatically optimize their performance to accurately and smoothly meet heating needs under all conditions.
Two-stage furnaces are another great enhanced performance option worth considering, providing two levels of heating output to help reduce electric and gas consumption, lower operating sound levels, and improve comfort levels. Some of the features mentioned above are found on select 80% as well as 90-Plus efficient furnaces. One of our comfort advisors would gladly provide you with more information, answer your questions, and take a closer look to see if one of these great furnace options is a good fit for your home.
When you come to us, you can expect to receive a unit that will:
- Provide the proper amount of heat that your home needs
- Work well for many years, when properly maintained
- Run smoothly and efficiently
- Meet current code requirements
Lennox and Xcel Energy Rebates
Lennox offers a variety of rebate programs to help you purchase one of the most efficient systems on the market. Additionally, Xcel Energy offers rebates on a number of qualifying high-efficiency home installations. Check out these rebates to save on your next system replacement!
We’ll Handle Your Furnace Replacement in Boulder
Contact us at Save Home Heat Company today if you’re in the market for a professional installer who can perform a furnace replacement on your Boulder premises. We pride ourselves on the quality of our craftsmanship and the ability to satisfy our customers. We hope you’ll come to us the next time that you need a new heating system for your property. Not looking for a furnace replacement? We also offer furnace repair, maintenance, and AC installation services as well.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more