New AC Installation in Boulder
At Save Home Heat Company, we have been providing the locals of Boulder, CO with top-notch AC replacements and new AC installation since 1979. We take pride in the multiple awards we have been presented from Xcel Energy, the BBB, and other organizations. Our close affiliation with Lennox Industries and Mitsubishi Electric gives us the means to provide our customers in Boulder with a broad range of high quality central and ductless air conditioners, a great match for our strong commitment to superior service and complete customer satisfaction. You can rest assured that we have the knowledge and expertise to perform all aspects of your AC replacement or installation job.
- A crew of highly skilled, courteous, EPA certified installers and technicians
- A long term A+ rating and Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau, and have won multiple awards from the BBB, Lennox, Xcel Energy, and others
- Lots of experience helping our customers use valuable Xcel Energy & manufacturer rebates
- Extensive experience installing and servicing the quietest, most efficient systems available, including ultra quiet 2-stage and variable-output air conditioners
- A broad product line to suit a wide variety of customer needs
- The expertise and experience needed to accurately size and meticulously install your new cooling system so it operates as comfortably and efficiently as possible
- Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, and Mitsubishi ELITE Diamond Contractor status
- A friendly, knowledgeable, helpful office staff!
Expert AC Installation in Boulder
When you need an AC installation at your home in Boulder, the technicians of Save Home Heat Company are well prepared and at your service. You can rely on us to provide you with thorough and accurate installation and replacement services. We perform all sorts of jobs, regardless of their complexity. We’ll provide you with quality cooling equipment that will serve you well for many years to come.
Highly Efficient, Quiet Central AC Systems
Efficiency standards have changed dramatically in the 40+ years that we’ve been installing central air conditioners in Boulder and surrounding communities. Three-plus decades ago, for example, AC systems with efficiency ratings of 14 SEER were considered high efficiency. Currently, the national manufacturing standard for central AC requires at least 14 SEER, and our most popular systems have efficiency ratings in the 18 to 28+ SEER range, the higher the number the more efficient. Operating costs are much lower than 30 or 40 years ago, and many systems are also much quieter, with very low decibel ratings. In addition, the air conditioners we install now use environmentally friendly R-410 or similar refrigerants, which are considered much less harmful to the atmosphere if a leak should occur. R-22 has been phased out.
Optimal Comfort Levels With Variable-Capacity Cooling
Variable-capacity and two-stage central air conditioners can noticeably improve comfort levels in your home, while providing a variety of other benefits including lower operating costs and quieter sound levels, both indoors and out. Responding more accurately to outdoor temperatures and your home’s cooling needs, these premium, self-adjusting air conditioners deliver ample amounts of cool air at a reduced output level and lower fan speeds under many operating conditions. This translates to reduced electrical consumption while at the same time extending the duration of each cooling cycle. The longer run-times associated with modulating variable-capacity and two-stage systems allows more time for temperatures to equalize around the house, helping to reduce wide tempature swings between different floors and rooms. Another bonus of the longer cooling cycles is that your furnace filter will do a better job cleaning your air.
Variable-capacity central air conditioners are the quietest, most efficient central AC systems we sell, and these systems meet all criteria for ENERGY STAR Most Efficient certification. Two-stage systems are available in a variety of high efficiency models. Full disclosure: In order to reap the benefits of these types of air conditioners, your home must have a furnace with a fan that has matching capabilities. While two-stage and variable-capacity furnaces are more popular than ever, in some cases this may involve upgrading to a different model furnace. Fortunately, the mirror-image furnace equivalents of these great cooling products afford a number of similar benefits during the heating season, which many of our customers really appreciate.
The Right Cooling Fit For Your Home
Variable-output and two-stage heating and air conditioning systems are a great fit for homes here in the Denver-Boulder area and all along the Colorado Front Range, with our widely varying year-round climate. But if one of these products is not the right match for you and your home, not to worry. There’s a full line of high quality, standard and high efficiency single-stage central air conditioners available that will do a great job keeping you cool all summer long. Our team would be glad to provide more information and a free quote on any product that makes sense for you to consider for your unique situation – provided, as always in a friendly, low-pressure fashion.
You can trust us to:
- Serve you with complete courtesy, in person and over the phone
- Perform your job efficiently and accurately, with great attention to detail
- Thoroughly clean up after ourselves after our work is done
- Provide you with complete documentation of your new cooling system
- Walk you through the job after it’s completed, and patiently answer all your questions
- Make sure you’re fully pleased with the work we’ve done for you
Valuable Installation Rebates
Certain high efficiency AC systems we install in Boulder may qualify for incentives and rebates from manufacturers and local utilities! If you’d like more information about AC system rebates in your area, please visit our Rebates & Incentives page or call one of our friendly comfort experts for more information.
Quality AC Replacement in Boulder
Contact us today at Save Home Heat Company if you need to have a new AC unit installed on your property in Boulder. Whether replacing an older, existing central air conditioner or installing your home’s first AC system, with our many years of experience and high levels of expertise, you can count on on our comfort team to get your job done right.
We’ll take the time to listen carefully to your input, and will offer recommendations that make sense for you to consider. We may present a variety of options, and will discuss them and answer all your questions in a friendly, low-pressure manner. We’ll do our best to expertly match you with a cooling system that’s most appropriate for your unique situation and properly sized for your home. Our goal is to help you make a carefully thought-out, well informed decsion that you’ll feel good about for many years to come. Your installation will be performed promptly and professionally, with great attention to detail and in complete accordance with all manufacturer and local code requirements.
After your installation is complete, we’ll make sure you are happy with our work. You can on us to continue to be highly responsive to you if you have any questions or concerns after our team is gone. We’ll supply you with an air conditioning system and high quality service that will provide you with reliable cooling and peace of mind. Not looking for an AC installation? We also offer AC repair and maintenance as well as heating installation.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more