Professional Boulder Fan Installers
If you need a ceiling, whole-house, or attic exhaust fan installed in your Boulder, CO, Save Home Heat Company can help you out with professional, personalized service. We’ve been serving the home comfort needs of Boulder and Boulder County residents for 40 years, and are committed to providing you with the highest quality home comfort products and services.
Among some of the many testaments to our strong commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction are a long-term A+ rating with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau, numerous BBB Gold Star Awards, and many Super Service Awards from Angie’s List. As members of the community that we serve, our investment in your complete satisfaction with Save Home Heat’s work goes beyond plaques and certificates.
We have a reputation for:
- Providing friendly, knowledgeable, reliable fan service
- Offering professional advice and recommendations in a low-pressure fashion
- Serving your needs with highly skilled, courteous electricians and technicians
- Being home comfort specialists
- Offering high quality, reliable, durable products
- Being highly responsive to our customers at all times
- Making sure that our customers are 100% satisfied with our work
If you’d like to supply the perfect ceiling fan (think ‘Casablanca-style’ propeller fan) for one or many rooms in your home, we’d be glad to handle the installation and make sure your new fans are set up just right. Whole-house fans and attic exhaust fans are good products to consider to help out your AC system during the summer, and help control monthly cooling bills. Whole-house fans allow you to turn off the AC on many of our mild Front Range nights and open some windows – while the fan pulls cool, comfortable outdoor air into your home. The AC can stay off till the next day. Attic exhaust fans – some models are 100% powered by the sun! – ventilate hot air from the attic space to the outdoors, easing the load and stress on your air conditioner. Lower cooling cools and longer AC life are a likely result.
Ceiling Fan Installation and Whole-House Fan Installation in Boulder
If you need to have an existing fan replaced, you can turn to us for a variety of products. While it’s true that many fan repairs aren’t cost-effective to consider, and replacement is frequently the correct action, we always take the time to learn all about your unique situation before offering professional recommendations. If our team feels there are options you should consider, we’ll present them in low pressure, informative manner.
Most importantly, we’ll make sure your new fan is installed with great skill and attention to detail, in complete accordance with local code and the manufacturer’s installation instructions – and we’ll make sure you’re 100% satisfied with our work and your new purchase.
You can rely on our electricians to:
- Communicate clearly and promptly throughout the quoting and installation process, as well as after your job is done
- Arrive on time to your appointment in a clean, well-marked company vehicle, attired in a clean company uniform
- Work in an efficient, detailed oriented manner
- Clean up thoroughly after work is completed
- Work safely, and be highly respectful of you and your home
- Provide complete documentation of your new equipment and your purchase
- Walk you through the installation after we’re done, and patiently answer any questions you have
- Make sure you’re happy with our work before leaving your home
Trustworthy Fan Services in Boulder
When our team at Save Home Heat Company advises you about fan products for your home, you can trust that we will be looking out for your best interests, and we’ll find the best fit for your needs. Our fan recommendations may help you enhance comfort, complement your existing heating and cooling system, and help control air conditioning costs during the summer. Talk with one of our experts for advice you can count on.
Exceeding the expectations of our customers is one of our most important company principles. Our entire staff is dedicated to providing you with high quality service and products at all times. Please give us a call today and see the difference that our high customer-focused process will make for you and your home.