Have a Tankless Water Heater Installed Today!
Do you want plenty of hot water in your home but don’t want to sacrifice the space needed for a traditional water heater, complete with a large storage tank? Maybe it’s time you looked into a gas-fired, whole-house tankless water heater.
How does a tankless water heater work without the large reservoir tank of heated water that’s associated with standard water heaters? Tankless water heaters apply a large amount of heat to water flowing through them in order to instantly warm your water for immediate use.
- Continuous stream of hot water (typically up to 3–4 gallons per minute)
- Very high efficiency
- Sealed combustion operation (safe, quiet, efficient)
- Saves space—much smaller than a storage tank
- May qualify for utility company rebates
- Longer life expectancy than a standard tank style water heater
- Reduced resource consumption and reduced carbon footprint
- More complex system requiring annual maintenance
- Limited to 3–4 gallon per hour flow rate (may not supply multiple hot water uses at once)
- More costly to install
- There may be barriers to installation (potential exhaust pipe and gas line issues)
Utility company or manufacturer rebates may be available on certain tankless water heater models. Visit our Rebates & Incentives page for up-to-date info!
Brands We Carry