Quality Air Conditioner Checkups
If you need thorough, expert annual maintenance performed on your central AC, ductless air conditioner or heat pump system, call Save Home Heat Company today for reliable service and a team that has your best interests and complete satisfaction always in mind.
We are proud of our:
- Lennox 30-Year Lifetime of Service Award
- Accredited Business Longevity Award and A+ rating from the BBB
- Highly skilled, courteous, EPA certified technicians
- State-of-the-art diagnostic tools & testing instruments
- Membership in the Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- Distinguished performance awards from Lennox, Excel Energy, the BBB, Angies List & others
- Our friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful office staff & service dispatchers
Denver’s Effective Air Conditioner Maintenance
Expert routine annual maintenance for your AC system will provide the highest comfort levels, help you avoid unforeseen breakdowns, assure the highest operating efficiency and lowest bills, and maximize the value of your cooling investment by extending equipment life. Our highly skilled, EPA certified AC technicians will make sure your cooling system keeps you cool and comfortable for years to come.
When we perform an annual tune-up on your air conditioner, some of the many things our tech will do include the following:
- Clean and inspect the outdoor condensing unit
- Replace the furnace filter
- Test automatic operation from the thermostat
- Check compressor amperage draw
- Check refrigerant levels and system pressure
- Check temperature drop performance of the system
In need of repairs or maintenance?
Maintenance Plans: Save Money and Extend AC Life
Many of our customers take advantage of the benefits provided by our annual maintenance plans, which can be tailored to your system’s specific needs. Our comprehensive plans provide discounted expert annual maintenance, discounts on repairs, replacements and upgrades, and annual electrical and plumbing whole-home assessments provided by one of our skilled electricians and one of our knowledgeable plumbers – all in one convenient, affordable annual plan.
Maintenance plan customers normally receive their annual tune-ups after the big rush of emergency calls at the beginning of the season – when your technician will be able to provide your system with the most focused and detail-oriented care, at a time when it’s not quite as hectic. Switching over to this schedule each year will continue to provide you exactly what your system requires; all you’ll need to do when it gets warm out is make sure you have a clean furnace filter, turn off your central humidifier (if you have one), and change the thermostat setting. Pretty easy, and a great deal in exchange for significant savings.
Call Save Home Heat Company today to schedule annual maintenance for your cooling system, and learn more about our highly customer-focused process and the difference it will make for you and your home. Not looking for air conditioning maintenance? We also offer AC repair and installation as well as furnace maintenance.