Quality Air Conditioner Maintenance in Denver
If you need thorough, expert annual air conditioner maintenance performed in Denver, CO, count on Save Home Heat Company for reliable service and a team that has your best interests and complete satisfaction always in mind. Our team services virtually all makes and models of central ductless air conditioners and heat pump systems, including both variable-output and two-stage systems. During your AC tune-up, your technician will perform a very detailed and comprehensive list of items. In addition to inspecting and cleaning your filter as needed, we will also conduct a full inspection of the mechanical and electrical components that comprise your cooling system. We’ll also conduct a temperature-drop performance test with close attention to air flow, check your refrigerant charge, and much, much more. You can count on Save Home Heat Company to ensure your air conditioner is fully supported and ready to provide you with safe, efficient, and reliable cooling year after year.
We are proud of our:
- Lennox 30-Year Lifetime of Service Award
- Accredited Business Longevity Award and A+ rating from the BBB
- Highly skilled, courteous, EPA certified technicians
- State-of-the-art diagnostic tools & testing instruments
- Membership in the Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- Distinguished performance awards from Lennox, Excel Energy, the BBB & others
- Our friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful office staff & service dispatchers
Effective Air Conditioner Maintenance in Denver
Expert routine annual maintenance from our team in Denver for your AC system will provide the highest comfort levels, help you avoid unforeseen breakdowns, assure the highest operating efficiency and lowest bills, and maximize the value of your cooling investment by extending equipment life. Our highly skilled, EPA certified AC technicians will make sure your cooling system keeps you cool and comfortable for years to come.
In need of maintenance?
When we perform an annual tune-up on your air conditioner, some of the many things your tech will do include the following:
- Clean and inspect the outdoor condensing unit
- Replace the furnace filter
- Test automatic operation from the thermostat
- Check compressor amperage draw
- Check refrigerant levels and system pressure
- Check temperature drop performance of the system
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Pro Plans: Save Money and Extend AC Life
Many of our customers take advantage of the benefits provided by our annual maintenance Pro Plans, which can be tailored to your system’s specific needs. Our comprehensive plans provide discounted expert annual air conditioner maintenance, discounts on repairs, replacements and upgrades – all in one convenient, affordable annual plan.
Pro Plan members normally receive their annual AC tune-ups after the big rush of emergency calls at the beginning of the season – when your technician will be able to provide your system with the most focused and detail-oriented care, at a time when it’s not quite as hectic. Switching over to this schedule each year will continue to provide you exactly what your system requires; all you’ll need to do when it gets warm out is make sure you have a clean furnace filter, turn off your central humidifier (if you have one), and change the thermostat setting. All pretty easy stuff, and a great deal in exchange for significant savings.
Expert AC Tune-Up in Denver
Call Save Home Heat Company today to schedule annual maintenance for your cooling system, and learn more about our highly customer-focused process and the difference it will make for you and your home. Not looking for air conditioning maintenance? We also offer AC repair and installation as well as furnace maintenance.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more