Professional AC Maintenance in Erie
Enjoy reliable, efficiency home cooling all summer long. For professional, high quality AC maintenance in Erie, CO, you can depend on Save Home Heat Company. We have over four decades of experience serving homeowners with their comfort needs, and are well-versed with servicing and maintaining all makes and models of air conditioners. Our AC tune-up service includes a detailed list of items including the full inspection of all electrical and mechanical components, a refrigerant charge test, and many other tasks to ensure your air conditioner is fully supported to run reliably and efficiently throughout the entire cooling season.
You can rely on our team because we:
- Maintain a long term A+ rating and full accreditation with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau
- Have highly skilled, well trained, EPA certified service technicians
- Have many years of experience expertly servicing a wide variety of cooling systems
- Undergo regular, updated training in equipment and customer service procedures
- Equip our technicians with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- Have extensive parts and technical support resources
- Offer emergency repair service 24/7
- Are a member in good standing of Air Conditioning Contractors Of America
- Are an authorized Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and a Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Contractor
In need of maintenance?
Thorough AC Tune-Up in Erie
In scheduling your annual AC maintenance for your home in Erie with Save Home Heat Company, you can be confident you will receive the expert, comprehensive inspection and tune-up that your air conditioner needs. We will ensure that your air conditioner is running as safely, effectively, and efficiently as possible, for as long as possible. Helping to reduce your energy consumption and operating costs, improve your comfort, and help avoid unforeseen repairs are one of our primary goals.
Our team services virtually all brands, models, and designs of AC equipment. This includes central and ductless mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps, as well as variable-output and two-stage systems. The lengthy list of tasks we perform during annual maintenance is thorough and comprehensive, and includes special attention to many parameters that will allow for maximum performance. In addition to checking refrigerant pressures and electrical and safety components, your technician will also measure your system’s temperature-drop performance, check air filters, clean the outdoor unit as needed, and check airflow from the furnace. The checklist goes on.
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Dependable AC Maintenance in Erie
If you’re trying to decide who to call for AC maintenance for your home in Erie, know that at Save Home Heat Company we strive to provide our customers with highly skilled and experienced, dependable, honest service. We have your best interests in mind at all times, and never recommend products or services that are unnecessary or motivated by any sort of sales agenda. Our team employs only an informative, low-pressure approach to help you make educated decisions about your air conditioner and home comfort.
Our customers appreciate our company culture – we:
- Have been consistently serving our community since 1979
- Have a strong daily commitment to complete honesty, transparency, and customer satisfaction
- Are very responsive to, and listen carefully to our customers
- Work hard to provide an exceptionally positive experience for our customers
- Have been recognized for superior performance by the BBB, Xcel, Lennox Industries, and many others
- Have a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable office staff eager to assist you
Routine Maintenance Pro Plans
Many Save Home Heat Company customers take advantage of our reasonably priced and valuable annual maintenance Pro Plans. These plans afford you discounted yearly AC maintenance for your home in Erie, and also come with exclusive discounts on repairs, replacements, and upgrades. Heating systems are normally included in Pro Plans, as well.
Pro Plan members normally receive their annual AC tune-up after the flood of emergency calls that come at the beginning of the cooling season. By moving over to this slightly later maintenance schedule, your technician will be able to provide your air conditioner with the most focus possible while our schedule is not quite as hectic. All you’ll have to do when it’s time to turn on the AC for the first time is make sure your furnace filter is clean, your central humidifier is turned off, if you have one, and switch that thermostat setting over to ‘cool.’ Of course, you can always give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.
Pro Plan annual maintenance agreements are a great deal, affording you plenty of savings in exchange for being a little patient at the start of the cooling season. If you’d like to learn more about signing up, please contact one of our friendly, helpful service dispatchers for a free price quote.
For highly experienced and trustworthy AC maintenance, you can depend on Save Home Heat Company. Our team will ensure your air conditioner is operating at peak levels of efficiency, reliability, and performance, year after year.
Call us today to get your free Pro Plan quote or to schedule your next AC tune-up for your home in Erie!
Not looking for AC maintenance? Our team also provides local area residents with AC repair, installation, and furnace maintenance services.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more