Trustworthy AC Maintenance in Lafayette
In Lafayette, CO, where summers seem to be getting a bit warmer each year, annual maintenance for your central or ductless air conditioning system or heat pump is important for so many reasons. Assuring the highest efficiency and lowest operating costs, greatest comfort levels, helping maintain trouble-free operation, and increasing system life, protecting your long-term investment are all important considerations. One thorough, detailed service visit each year, along with an appropriate filter replacement schedule, will make a world of difference for your home comfort. If your system hasn’t been serviced yet this year, call Save Home Heat Company to schedule convenient, professional AC tune-up service.
We are proud of our:
- 40-year strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Many awards from Lennox, Xcel, the BBB, Angi, and others
- Active membership in the respected national industry group Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- High level of expertise with high-efficiency cooling & heating applications
- Long term A+ rating with the BBB
- Friendly, knowledgeable office staff and technicians
In need of maintenance?
AC Tune-Up Expertise in Lafayette
At Save Home Heat Company, we do not rush through annual AC maintenance visits. Our technicians understand the importance of giving the AC system in your home all the in-depth care that it requires, every year. Our goal is to keep your system operating reliably, efficiently, and effectively for many years, so you can maximize the value of your long term cooling investment. We perform this important preventative service for many homeowners in Lafayette, and are glad to add you to our long list of satisfied customers.
Our multi-point annual AC tune-up includes, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Inspect and clean the outdoor condensing unit
- Test system operation and response from the thermostat
- Replace or clean furnace filter, as needed
- Check electrical draw of the compressor
- Check refrigerant charge and system pressures
- Check system temperature drop performance
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Reasonably Priced Pro Plans for Discounted Maintenance
Many Save Home Heat Company customers are big fans of the benefits provided by our annual maintenance Pro Plans. These comprehensive Pro Plans can be tailored to your specific needs, provide discounted thorough annual maintenance, discounted repairs, replacements, and upgrades all in one convenient, reasonably annual plan. Enjoy the peace of mind of having us take responsibility for scheduling your annual visits, providing these important home systems with expert attention and care that your can trust.
Pro Plan customers normally receive their annual tune-ups after the big rush of emergency calls at the beginning of the season – when your technician will be able to provide your system with the most highly focused, detail-oriented care. Switching over to this schedule each year will provide exactly what your system requires, at a time when it’s not quite as hectic. All you’ll need to do when it gets warm out is make sure you have a clean furnace filter, turn off your central humidifier (if you have one), and change the thermostat setting. It’s a great deal that affords plenty of savings!
When you hire Save Home Heat Company, your cooling system will receive expert professional annual care from a company that always has your best interests guiding the work we do for you. Give us a call today for AC maintenance in Lafayette, and learn more about the difference our highly customer-focused process will make for you and your home comfort systems. Not looking for air conditioning maintenance? We also offer AC repair and installation as well as furnace maintenance.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more