Trustworthy Air Conditioner Maintenance in Littleton
At Save Home Heat Company, we provide professional, detail-oriented annual air conditioner maintenance for central and ductless air conditioners and heat pumps. We have been serving Littleton, CO, and surrounding areas for over 40 years, and our commitment to customer satisfaction is unsurpassed in the Arapahoe County and Denver-Boulder area. We service virtually all makes and models of air conditioners, and will provide your home cooling system with the full support and attention it needs to continue providing you with safe, effective, and efficient cooling. Our team holds expertise with all types of central and ductless mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps, including both variable-output and two-stage models.
We’re proud of our:
- Broad range of experience with virtually all types of residential cooling systems
- Numerous awards from the BBB, Xcel, Lennox, and others
- Long term A+ rating, Gold Star Awards, and Accredited Business Longevity Award from the Better Business Bureau
- Active membership in the national industry group Air Conditioning Contractors of America.
- Ability to expertly assist our customers with valuable Xcel Energy & Lennox Industries rebates
- Crew of highly skilled, courteous, EPA certified technicians
- Knowledgeable, helpful, friendly service dispatchers & office support staff
In need of maintenance?
Reliable Air Conditioner Maintenance
If it’s time to schedule your AC tune-up for your property in Littleton, let the techs of Save Home Heat Company provide the quality service that’s best for your air conditioner, and that you can rely on and trust. Our technicians take the time to fully explain their findings and answer any questions you might have. Our goal in servicing your system is to maintain system efficiency and the lowest operating costs, help prevent unforeseen failures, extend the life of your system so that you can make the most of your home cooling investment – and of course, to make sure you and your family are comfortable all summer long.
We’ll treat you and your home with complete respect, and any recommendations our techs might make will always be in your best interests, and with no high-pressure sales tactics.
Rely on us to:
- Arrive at your home on time in a clean, clearly marked company vehicle, with our technician in a clean company uniform
- Work efficiently in your home, and to thoroughly clean up when our work is done
- Give your cooling system a complete, detailed inspection, cleaning, and tune-up
- Fully test system operation from the thermostat
- Replace the furnace filter, if necessary
- Provide all annual maintenance required by the manufacturer and recommended by respected industry groups
- Provide you honest feedback and recommendations about your system, with zero sales pitch
- Make sure that you are happy with our work, and to be highly responsive if you have any questions or concerns
Our detailed maintenance checklist includes everything your cooling system needs to operate at a very high level. We’ll inspect and clean your furnace filter as needed, and give all of the electrical and mechanical components in your system a full evaluation and cleaning. We also perform many additional tasks to leave no stone unturned. From a temperature-drop performance test with special attention to air flow to a professional refrigerant charge test, we’ll get your AC running just like it should.
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Pro Plans Provide Money Savings and Convenience
Many Save Home Heat Company customers appreciate the numerous benefits provided by our annual Pro Plans. These maintenance agreements can be fully customized to your system’s specific needs and can include such things as additional filter replacement visits if you like. Our reasonably priced comprehensive plans provide discounted expert annual maintenance, discounts on repairs, replacements and upgrades – all in one convenient, affordable annual plan.
Pro Plan customers normally receive their annual tune-ups after the big rush of emergency calls at the beginning of the season – when your technician will be able to provide your air conditioner with the highly focused and detail-oriented care that’s best for your cooling system. This annual air conditioner maintenance schedule will provide exactly what your system requires, each year, at a time when it’s not as hectic and you can take advantage of a great $$ savings. All you’ll need to do when it gets warm out is simply make sure you have a clean furnace filter, turn off your central humidifier (if you have one), and change the thermostat to ‘cool.’ All pretty simple tasks, and a great deal in exchange for significant savings. Of course, we’re always a phone call away if you have a quick question or need a refresher.
High-Quality AC Tune-Up in Littleton
Give us a call today at Save Home Heat Company and have one of our highly skilled, EPA-certified technicians come out to your home in Littleton to provide expert annual inspection, cleaning, and tune-up service for your air conditioner. We’ll do our very best to make sure your system will continue to provide reliable cooling for many years to come, and we’ll strive to earn your trust and your future business whenever you hire us to work in your home. Give us a try, and see the difference that our process will make for you and your home. Not looking for air conditioning maintenance? We also offer AC repair and installation as well as furnace maintenance.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more