High-Quality AC Service in Westminster
At Save Home Heat Company, our technicians have been providing quality air conditioning repairs in Westminster, CO for the last four decades. Our experience and high level of expertise allow us to provide Westminster homeowners with prompt, reliable repairs on a wide variety of cooling systems and equipment. You can rely on us to diagnose and complete your repairs efficiently, accurately. We provide emergency service when circumstances dictate, and will always communicate clearly with you about our findings and recommendations, keeping your best interests and complete satisfaction as our primary goal in all the work we do for you.
- Highly trained, EPA certified service technicians
- Knowledgeable, friendly, helpful dispatchers & office staff
- Extensive resources to assure efficient repairs on most brands & models
- A long term A+ rating and accreditation with the Better Business Bureau
- Won many awards from Lennox, Angies List, and Xcel
- A strong commitment to complete customer satisfaction
Efficient Air Conditioning Repair in Westminster
If the central or ductless AC system in your Westminster home is malfunctioning, the experts at Save Home Heat Company are ready to help. Our many years of experience expertly maintaining and repairing home cooling systems in the Westminster area will give you peace of mind that you’re working with a company that will get the job done right. Using state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, with the expertise needed to accurately determine the cause of your issues, we’ll get your air conditioner back up and running as soon as possible. Our goal is to earn your confidence and your business, and your complete satisfaction with our work.
Whether your problem is major or minor, we’ll provide the attention to detail, and professional, customer-focused service that you deserve. Be aware of some common warning signs that indicate your cooling system requires professional attention.
In accordance with federal Clean Air Act and local regulations, all Save Home Heat Company staff that handle refrigerants during your AC repair carry U.S. EPA certification for the proper handling and recycling of refrigerants.
Let us know if you notice:
- Your AC running a very long time, not shutting down.
- AC system not responding to the thermostat
- System running very short periods, turning on and off frequently
- Higher electric bills than usual
- Air coming from the vents not cold enough
- Strange noises or smells coming from the vents of the outdoor unit
- Lots of dust or debris collecting at the vents
Free Second Opinion!
If another service company has told you a major repair or system replacement is needed, you can turn to Save Home Heat Company for a free second opinion. Our experts will assess your air conditioner and give you our honest opinion about the service. All we ask in return is for you to allow us to present you with our own price quote for the work. Should we determine the service is unnecessary, we’ll only request to be paid for our service call. A pretty fair ask for saving you from an expensive repair or installation!
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Trusted AC Service in Westminster
Contact Save Home Heat Company if you need AC repair, maintenance or installation services at your Westminster property. We’re proud of the excellent workmanship and high level of products and service that we deliver to our Westminster customers. No repair is too major or too minor for skilled team. Give us a call today, and see the difference that our customer-focused process will make for you and your home.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more