Expert AC Maintenance in Broomfield
Receive a thorough, meticulous AC tune-up for your home or property in Broomfield, CO from our team of specialists at Save Home Heat Company. Since 1979, our team has been delivering outstanding maintenance services to our residential customers. We consistently win customer service awards from the Better Business Bureau, Lennox, and others, and maintain active membership in the respected national industry group Air Conditioning Contractors of America. Our technicians are courteous and knowledgeable, and are always happy to explain their findings in clear language that our customers understand. We deliver prompt, efficient results, and are always looking out for the best interests of our customers in Broomfield County.
The preventative maintenance services we offer can help take the worry out of unexpected AC breakdowns, and maximize performance, value, and comfort levels from your cooling system. Let us help you with a detailed checkup for your home.
Depend on us for:
- Are a member in good standing of Air Conditioning Contractors Of America
- Maintain a long term A+ rating and full accreditation with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau
- Have highly skilled, well trained, EPA certified service technicians
- Undergo regular, updated training in equipment and customer service procedures
- Have many years of experience expertly servicing a wide variety of cooling systems
- Equip our technicians with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- Maintain extensive parts and technical support resources
- Offer emergency repair service 24/7
- Are an authorized Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and a Mitsubishi HVAC Diamond Contractor
In need of maintenance?
Trained AC Tune-Up Technicians
Keeping up with your AC maintenance requirements at your home in Broomfield can reduce the possibility of a surprise repair. Save Home Heat Company prides itself in finding and fixing problems before they become expensive to resolve. Our technicians are fully trained to maintain all makes and models of central and ductless mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps. This includes variable-output as well as two-stage systems. If your air conditioner didn’t perform up to snuff last summer, we can find out why. We’re local comfort specialists who are committed to optimizing your indoor comfort experience. We service virtually all makes and models of residential cooling systems.
Included in our comprehensive annual service, your skilled technician will:
- Check your AC system for refrigerant leaks
- Perform thorough inspection & cleaning of outdoor unit, as needed
- Replace furnace filter, if needed
- Check electrical performance and amperage draw
- Confirm all components are operational and attempt to spot parts getting ready to fail
- Test temperature drop performance & check refrigerant pressures
- Test cycle and check system operation from the thermostat
In addition to the complete inspection of all mechanical and electrical components in your air conditioner, our AC tune-up process is incredibly detailed. Other important tasks we perform include checking and cleaning air filters as needed, refrigerant charge testing, and even a temperature-drop performance test with special attention given to air flow throughout your system.
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Ask Us About Discounted Maintenance Pro Plans
Lots of Save Home Heat customers take advantage of the numerous benefits provided by our reasonably priced annual maintenance Pro Plans. Pro Plans can be custom tailored to your specific heating and cooling equipment needs. Our comprehensive plans provide discounted expert annual maintenance, special discounts on repairs, replacements or upgrades.
Maintenance agreement customers normally receive their annual tune-up visits after the huge rush of emergency phone calls at the beginning of the season, when your technician will be able to provide your system with the most focused and detail-oriented care. Switching to this schedule will continue to provide exactly the care that your system requires, at a time when it’s not quite as hectic. All you’ll need to do when it gets warm out is make sure you have a clean furnace filter, turn off your central humidifier (if you have one), and change the thermostat setting. Pretty easy, and a great deal in exchange for significant savings.
Please give us a call at Save Home Heat Company today to request a thorough, expert AC tune-up for your home in Broomfield. We’ll do our very best to exceed your expectations every time you hire us to work in your home. Not looking for air conditioning maintenance? We also offer AC repair and installation as well as furnace maintenance.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more