Experienced Lafayette Drain Services
When it comes to drain services in Lafayette, CO, you can trust the experience and expertise of our team at Save Home Heat Company. Clogged drains, rerouting lines, drain repairs and replacements are all services our highly skilled plumbing department performs for our community. We understand the importance of your home’s drain network and will provide you with high levels of service. From regular maintenance and household drain repairs, to tree root problems and more, our team is standing by to assist you with the best in Lafayette drain services.
Trusted Lafayette Drain Repairs and Services
Your home contains a complex drain system that, when working optimally, smoothly and quickly routes waste water through the system to the main sewer line before it exits your home. The water exits your home in the sewer line, which runs underground across your property and joins the municipal sewage system out by the street. Maintenance and repairs of the sewer line on your property are your responsibility. Whether you are having secondary drain issues in specific areas in your home, or a main sewer line issue effecting the entire home, in the Denver-Boulder metro area, you can count on our team to expertly assist you.
If all is well with your drain lines, you probably don’t give them much thought. Just like the other systems and appliances in your home, they grab our attention when things aren’t running like they should. When a problem does crop up, especially with your drains, it’s going to be quite apparent that something isn’t quite right. Undesirable odors, backed up drains, and standing water where it shouldn’t be are some of the most obvious signs that there’s likely an issue with your drains. If you notice any of these signs, or perhaps another issue that you believe is related to your drains, our plumbing department is here to provide you with expert guidance and reliable drain repairs, drain installation, and additional services to restore your drain system to normal working order in your Lafayette home.
Our residential drain services include:
- Snake/auger cleaning and clog removal
- Environmentally friendly bio-cleaning products and methods
- Cabling machine for root intrusions and difficult clogs
- Sewer and drain line inspections with digital camera technology
- Drain line repairs, replacements, and rerouting
- Trenchless and excavation procedures for outdoor underground repairs
- Drain line maintenance
- Pre-purchase and annual drain system inspections
Maintenance and More
The best way to avoid problems with your drain system in your Lafayette home is with regular maintenance and cleaning, specifically your home’s main sewer line. One of the more common problems we encounter is that of tree roots causing damage to the sewer line, which runs underground across the property and then joins the city main sewer line out by the street. Up to the point where the sewer line joins with the city system, maintenance and repairs of this crucial underground pipe that serves your entire home, are yours.
Tree roots will do their best to hunt down the moisture and nutrients inside your sewer line, especially during the spring and summer, and if they break through into aging or damaged piping (think pinhole leak or small crack), they can cause serious problems affecting the whole house. Our plumbers can assist you in repairing damage caused by tree root intrusion, and help prevent its reoccurrence.
Signs That You May Have A Main Sewer Line Issue
- All drains and toilets in basement level of home backing up or making gurgling sounds
- Funky smells coming from all drains and plumbing fixtures in basement level
- Sewage seepage through foundation wall and/or basement floor
- Lush, fast growing grass outdoors above sewer line route
- Sinking ground accompanied by pooling of stinky waste water in lawn or flowerbeds, or below pavers and walkways
If you’re planting new trees near your underground sewer line, certain trees such as dogwoods and Japanese maples have less extensive and intrusive root systems.
Your local nursery is a great source of information in finding trees and shrubs that will best suit the long-term health of the main sewer line. Other common sources of sewer line problems and damage is settling dirt above the pipe, as well as excessive weight placed above it.
Common household drain issues we can assist with:
- Slow or clogged drains
- Multiple fixtures draining slowly
- Gurgling noises from fixtures
- Odors coming from drains
- Discolored water backing up a drain
- Fluctuating toilet water levels
- Main sewer line tree root intrusion
We’re usually running specials on a variety of drain services, so be sure to check our Special Offers page, under the Plumbing Products & Services sections to see what we’re currently offering.
Lafayette’s Comfort Team
With over four decades of service to Lafayette and the surrounding Denver-Boulder communities, our team at Save Home Heat Company is a trusted provider of high quality home services. From plumbing and electrical to heating, cooling, and more, we proudly serve our customers with honest, low-pressure service that you’ll be satisfied with for many years to come. To learn more about any of our drain services or other offerings, please contact our team today.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more