Expert Lakewood Drain Services
When your home’s drain system is functioning correctly, it allows for a safe and effective plumbing experience. If you’re having issues with your home’s drain system, you should contact an experienced plumbing team, and in Lakewood, CO, that’s where our crew at Save Home Heat Company can help. With decades of experience serving the Denver-Boulder metro area, our team provides expert drain services to assist you with a wide range of household plumbing problems. From drain repairs, installations and renovations, to annual sewer line inspections and cleaning, our plumbers bring a high level of expertise and a strong commitment to customer service to all the drain services we can provide for your home.
Drain Repairs and More for Lakewood
While it may be hidden from sight, the waste water drain system is a one of the crucial systems in your home. Critical in the proper operation of sinks, toilets, and the other plumbing appliances and fixtures in your home, smoothly routing all waste water to the main sewer line in the basement, the drain system in your home is a detailed network of piping designed for the various purposes of each secondary drain it serves. If you’re experiencing unusual drain symptoms like sewage smells, backflowing or clogging, or any other warning signs, our team is here to assist.
It’s important for you to know that repairs and maintenance of all the drains and piping located on your Louisville property are the responsibility of the homeowner. This includes the main sewer line that runs underground across your property, delivering all waste water from your home to the municipal sewage system, usually located out by the street. If any issues arise with the sewer line before it joins with the city system, the repair bill is on you. Whether it’s a messed up kitchen sink, a stubborn shower drain, or an issue underground outdoors with the sewer line, you can depend on Save Home Heat Company’s plumbing team for prompt, professional service.
Our residential drain services include:
- Snake/auger cleaning and clog removal
- Environmentally friendly bio-cleaning products and methods
- Cabling machine for root intrusions and difficult clogs
- Sewer and drain line inspections with digital camera technology
- Drain line repairs, replacements, and drain rerouting
- Trenchless and excavation procedures for outdoor underground repairs
- Drain line maintenance
- Pre-purchase and annual drain system inspections
Experienced Drain Maintenance
Much like your heating and cooling systems, the surest way to avoid costly repairs and plumbing headaches is by scheduling regular maintenance for your drain system, specifically the main sewer line. Since the sewer line runs underground across your property, carrying all the waste from your home, it is vulnerable to a number of issues not normally experienced with secondary drains inside the house. Primary among these for many homes is invasive tree root intrusion into the underground sewer line (rich in water and nutrients!) which, if unchecked, can lead to significant, costly repairs affecting the entire home. Other causes of sewer pipe issues include settling of the dirt above the pipe, and excessive weight above it.
Signs That You May Have A Main Sewer Line Issue
- All drains and toilets in basement level of home backing up or making gurgling sounds
- Funky smells coming from all drains and plumbing fixtures in basement level
- Sewage seepage through foundation wall and/or basement floor
- Lush, fast growing grass outdoors above sewer line route
- Sinking ground accompanied by pooling of stinky waste water in lawn or flowerbeds, or below pavers and walkways
As a home begins to age, and trees continue to expand their root systems, a small pinhole or breach in the sewer line can give tree roots just the opening they’re looking for to make your life miserable.
This in addition to the natural collection of waste on the inside of the sewer line. Our team recommends annual inspection, with a special digital video camera, and routine cleaning of the sewer line for homes that are no longer very young and/or have large, older trees growing near the sewer line.
One of our friendly service dispatchers would be glad to review and schedule that service for you.
Common drain issues we can assist with:
- Slow or clogged drains
- Multiple fixtures draining slowly
- Gurgling noises from fixtures
- Odors coming from drains
- Discolored water backing up a drain
- Fluctuating toilet water levels
- Sewer line tree root intrusion
We often run specials on some of our drain services. Be sure to see what we’re offering by checking out our our Special Offers page, under the Plumbing Products & Services section.
Your Lakewood Comfort Specialists
For effective, professional drain services with your best interests in mind, you can count on our highly experienced plumbing department at Save Home Heat Company. Whether it’s regular maintenance, an emergency drain repair, drain installation, replacement or rerouting, you can count on our decades of experience and plumbing expertise to provide you with the best possible solutions. To learn more or to schedule a drain service call – or any of our other high quality comprehensive services for your Lakewood home, please call our team today.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more