Professional Littleton Drain Services
Save Home Heat Company offers high-quality drain services to residents of Littleton, CO. Our expert plumbing department handles a wide variety of drain-related projects such as clearing out backed up drains, repairing, rerouting and replacing drain lines, and even sewer line tree root intrusion repairs. As the drain network in your home is connected to the full functionality of your plumbing fixtures and appliances, having everything working as it should is a top priority for both you and our plumbing team. For any and all of your drain service needs, you can trust our crew for the highest quality of service for homes in Littleton and the surrounding communities.
Trusted Littleton Drain Repairs and Services
Although they’re hidden from sight, the extensive drain system in your home handles quite a load! The drain lines in your home route all waste water (showers, dishes, laundry, etc) through a system of piping that connects with the main sewer line located in the basement level of the house. The sewer line carries this water underground across your property, connecting with the municipal sewage system out by the street. The sewer line is the responsibility of the homeowner up until it reaches the point where it joins the city main. Our experienced, skilled plumbing team at Save Home Heat Company can assist you in maintaining this line, or performing repairs in the unfortunate even of a sewer line issue on your property.
When your drain system is working as it should, your home is a safe, convenient plumbing paradise. When an issue with your drain plumbing pops up, it’s often a problem that either requires immediate attention, or costly, unhealthy conditions could develop. Clogged drains, sewage smells, and unusual toilet water levels are obvious signs that all may not be well with your drain system. If you’ve encounter these or any other issues you believe to be related to your drains, you can trust our team to find a solution that you’ll be fully satisfied with. You can count on our extensive experience and highly skilled plumbers to provide you with high-quality service that exceeds your expectations and completely resolves the issue. From drain repairs and installations to replacements, unclogging drains, and all drain service needs, we’ll help you find the right course of action for the individual needs of you and your home. Our team will provide you honest, professional advice and recommendations that always have your best interests in mind, now and in the future.
Our residential drain services include:
- Snake/auger cleaning and clog removal
- Environmentally friendly bio-cleaning products and methods
- Cabling machine for root intrusions and difficult clogs
- Sewer and drain line inspections with digital camera technology
- Drain line repairs, replacements, and rerouting
- Trenchless and excavation procedures for outdoor underground repairs
- Drain line maintenance
- Pre-purchase and annual drain system inspections
Expert Drain Maintenance
As with many systems in your home, the best way to avoid costly repairs is with regular servicing by a trusted service team. Our crew at Save Home Heat Company offers regular main sewer line cleaning and inspections to give you peace of mind that your drains are in proper working order. With regular servicing, we can help catch issues before they grow into an urgent matter affecting your entire home. Be sure to request adding your name to our list of regular inspections and maintenance. If you would like assistance in choosing safe drain maintenance products, we can help with that, as well.
Signs That You May Have A Main Sewer Line Issue
- All drains and toilets in basement level of home backing up or making gurgling sounds
- Funky smells coming from all drains and plumbing fixtures in basement level
- Sewage seepage through foundation wall and/or basement floor
- Lush, fast growing grass outdoors above sewer line route
- Sinking ground accompanied by pooling of smelly waste water in lawn or flowerbeds, or below pavers and walkways
A common issue in aging home in Littleton and surrounding areas are problems or potential concerns caused by invasive tree roots. Tree roots may literally try to work their way into the sewer pipe, in search of water and nutrients, especially during spring and summer growth spurts. Tree root intrusion your home’s main sewer line can lead to major drain issues and potentially costly repairs. While you can sometimes choose trees with less intrusive root systems, such as dogwoods or Japanese maples, most homeowners don’t have the option to choose their home’s trees. If you’re interested in replacing or planting trees and shrubs that are less likely to cause issues down the line, your local nursery is a great source of information. If a tree root has caused or is likely to cause damage to your piping system, our team can assist you in expertly resolving the issue. Other causes of sewer pipe issues include settling of the dirt above the pipe, and excessive weight above it.
Common drain issues we can assist you with:
- Fluctuating toilet water levels
- Discolored water backing up a drain
- Slow or clogged drains
- Multiple fixtures draining slowly
- Gurgling noises from fixtures
- Odors coming from drains
- Sewer line tree root intrusion
Did you know that we often run specials on our drain services? To see if there are any discounts you might be interested in, simply check our Special Offers page. Drain service coupons will be listed under the Plumbing Products & Services section.
Littleton’s Premier Drain Service Crew
If you’re looking for an honest, skilled, experienced plumbing team, Save Home Heat Company is here to help. We’ve been expertly serving the needs of homeowners in Littleton and surrounding communities for over 40 years. Our professional advice and recommendations are always offered in a low-pressure, informative manner, so that you can make educated decisions you’ll feel comfortable about. To schedule drain service, or for any of your other home services needs we can assist with, please contact our friendly dispatch team.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more