Quality Drain Services for Longmont
Your drain system is an integral part of your home. When you need drain services in Longmont, CO, you can count on our team at Save Home Heat Company to provide you with high caliber service that exceeds your expectations. Our experienced plumbing department can handle a wide range of drain services such as clogged drains, drain pipe replacement and rerouting, and assistance with invasive tree roots in the main sewer line. No matter what the issue may be, if you are looking for a team to service your drain system, Save Home Heat Company is ready to offer our expert, low-pressure support.
Experienced Drain Repairs and Services in Longmont
Your home is equipped with a modern drain system that routes all of the waste water in your home to a final destination before leaving your home, the main sewer line, normally located in the basement level of the house. The main sewer line runs underground across your property out toward the street, where it connects with the municipal sewage system. Up to the point where the main line joins the city system, maintenance and repairs of the underground piping is the responsibility of the homeowner. Should you encounter an issue, in the Denver-Boulder metro area, consult our highly skilled and experienced plumbing team at Save Home Heat Company to ensure the full restoration of this crucial part of your home’s drain system.
When your drains aren’t working like they should, it’s usually pretty obvious. Warning signs can include but are not limited to fluctuating toilet water levels, clogged or backflowing drains, and especially sewage smells coming from near your plumbing fixtures. If any of these issues sound familiar, it’s best practice to request the assistance of a skilled plumber. Our team is more than happy to offer our expertise to help you determine the best course of action for your and your property, from drain repairs and drain installations to replacements and a variety of other services.
Our residential drain services include:
- Snake/auger cleaning and clog removal
- Environmentally friendly bio-cleaning products and methods
- Cabling machine for root intrusions and difficult clogs
- Sewer and drain line inspections with digital camera technology
- Drain line repairs, replacements, and rerouting
- Trenchless and excavation procedures for outdoor underground repairs
- Drain line maintenance
- Pre-purchase and annual drain system inspections
Sewer Line Servicing and Tree Root Intrusion Assistance
If your Longmont home’s main sewer line has problems such as a serious clog or break in the pipe, this can literally affect every drain and plumbing fixture inside your home. Along with settling of ground and deterioration of aging piping, tree roots are a common cause of problems with the underground sewer line. In the spring and summer, in particular, when trees experience a growth spurt and their roots are searching for sources of water and nutrients, root systems ‘look’ hard for a way to get inside those pipes. If the roots are successful, and their advance is ignored, tree root intrusion into the sewer line can create serious damage and costly headaches. Other causes of sewer pipe issues include settling of the dirt above the pipe, and excessive weight above it.
Signs That You May Have A Main Sewer Line Issue
- All drains and toilets in basement level of home backing up or making gurgling sounds
- Funky smells coming from all drains and plumbing fixtures in basement level
- Sewage seepage through foundation wall and/or basement floor
- Lush, fast growing grass outdoors above sewer line route
- Sinking ground accompanied by pooling of stinky waste water in lawn or flowerbeds, or below pavers and walkways
As a home starts to get older, annual inspection and cleaning of the sewer line is an important annual service to keep on your radar, especially if there are trees growing near the route the pipe takes across your property. An ounce of prevention, as the saying goes, could make a big difference in the long run. If you’re planting new trees, we recommend that you consult a local nursery for recommendations on tree varieties that have less extensive root systems, and would be a better call to plant near your underground sewer line. Please speak with one of our friendly service dispatchers for more information on annual sewer servicing.
Our plumbing team also offers drain maintenance products that are safe and natural to use in all the piping in your home.
Common drain issues we can assist you with:
- Slow or clogged drains
- Odors coming from drains
- Multiple fixtures draining slowly
- Gurgling noises from fixtures
- Discolored water backing up a drain
- Fluctuating toilet water levels
- Sewer line tree root intrusion
Be sure to check out our Special Offers page, under the Plumbing Products & Services sections, to see what drain service specials we’re currently featuring!
Experienced Longmont Service
At Save Home Heat Company, we’re committed to helping Longmont and the surrounding Boulder-Denver metropolitan communities reach higher levels of safety, comfort, efficiency, and convenience in their homes. Whether it’s a plumbing issue, a heating or cooling need, indoor air quality, or electrical service—we’re here to offer our professional expertise. As always, our advice and recommendations come with no pressure or sales pitch. We take the time to fully inform you and answer all your questions about the services or quotes we provide, so that you can make informed decisions that you’ll feel good about, now and in the future. To learn more or to request our drain services, or for any of your plumbing, electrical, heating or cooling needs, please contact our office today.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more