Arvada’s Ductless Air Conditioner Team
At Save Home Heat Company, one the many home comfort services we provide for homeowners in Arvada, CO, is installing ductless air conditioners. Ductless mini-split air conditioners can be a great option for Arvada area homeowners looking for a quiet, versatile, highly efficient cooling system to service different areas of their home. These compact, split system air conditioners feature a sleek, modern design indoor blower unit delivering almost-silent, unobtrusive cool air into the room.
Outside, a compact, very quiet condensing unit powers the ductless AC system, providing the cooling delivered by the indoor blower unit. Your ductless mini-split can be easily controlled from a remote control, which can also be used as a wall thermostat. Of the many products we install at Save Home Heat Company, ductless air conditioners consistently provide the greatest customer satisfaction. In addition to cooling, heat pump models can even heat your home during colder seasons!
Ductless Air Conditioning System Common Applications
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat that can’t use a central AC system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When cooling your entire home costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold because of the central AC
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in Arvada
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
One Outdoor Unit, Multiple Zones
Not only are ductless mini-split systems great for creating different temperature ‘zones’ in your home, in many cases one outdoor unit can power several indoor zones. This translates to a very small outdoor footprint for a comfort system serving more than just one area of your home.
Match Your Style with Indoor Units
Although they have proven to be the most popular choice, compact, wall-mounted blower units aren’t the only indoor blower unit option available. There are other variations of indoor units available to help tailor the mini-split system to the unique style, comfort, and functional requirements in different homes. These include ceiling cassette, floor-mounted, and small scale duct-able blower units that can be hidden from sight.
Year-Round Comfort with Ductless Heat Pumps in Arvada
When looking at ductless mini-split systems, some Arvada homeowners might find that heat pumps are an even more attractive option. Heat pumps afford both heating and cooling, and come with all of the benefits listed above. Ductless heat pumps are an excellent consideration for independently heating and cooling areas of the home such as offices, basements, additions, and other areas in which your primary system doesn’t do a good enough job, or where you simply desire independent, year-round comfort control. It also means you won’t have to spend the energy to heat or cool your entire home just to stay comfortable in a single room or area. Ductless heat pumps are very efficient for both heating and cooling. Some models provide significant heat output even when outdoor temperatures drop well below zero degrees F.
Brands We Carry
Ductless Systems For The Entire Home
The trend towards renewable energy sources to power the Denver-Boulder power grid, as well as an increase in homeowners interested in reducing their carbon footprint, has made upgrading an older, inefficient gas or electric system to a ductless heat pump system all the more attractive. Not only are ductless mini-splits an efficient cooling and heating alternative, their zoning capability also means less energy usage as you focus on comfort in individual rooms, as opposed to the entire home, much of what is often unoccupied.
Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Splits Have ENERGY STAR Recognition
Our team has proudly represented Mitsubishi Electric ductless air conditioners and heat pumps as our mini-split product line of choice for 25 years. The popular M- and P-series systems by Mitsubishi have been recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as meeting ENERGY STAR criteria, and many systems also qualify for ENERGY STAR Most Efficient labeling, recognizing only the highest performing systems. Mitsubishi continues to be a leader in the home ductless heating and cooling industry. Save Home Heat Company is a Mitsubishi ELITE Diamond Contractor, the manufacturer’s highest level of dealer recognition.
Ductless Air Conditioning Rebates!
If all of the benefits of ductless air conditioners aren’t incentive enough, there are often utility company or manufacturer rebates available for specific high efficiency ductless air conditioners or heat pumps. Be sure to check out our Rebates & Incentives page for current information!
Over 30 Years of Arvada Ductless Air Conditioner Installations
For over three decades, our team at Save Home Heat Company has been installing ductless mini-splits for homeowners in Arvada and surrounding areas. These systems require more expertise and creativity than traditional central AC systems, and our installation, service, and sales teams have extensive experience to ensure we get the job done to your complete satisfaction. We specialize in installations that preserve the attractiveness of your home while enhancing your comfort, making us your best choice for ductless mini-split AC and heat pump installations. For more information and to receive a free, low-pressure price quote, please give us a call today.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more