#1 in Broomfield Ductless Air Conditioners
Homeowners in Broomfield, CO, can turn to Save Home Heat Company for high quality ductless air conditioner installations. Ductless AC systems are an extremely quiet and very efficient way to cool specific rooms and areas of your home. With an attractive, unobtrusive indoor blower unit design, often located high on an interior wall, a ductless mini-split air conditioner provides reliable cool air into almost any room with quiet ease, delivering high levels of comfort.
Outside the home, a small condensing unit generates the cooling that the indoor unit delivers. Ductless systems are controlled by a convenient remote control thermostat, which can also be wall-mounted. We find that ductless systems consistently provide high levels of customer satisfaction. As an added bonus, heat pump models can also heat your home during the winter!
Ductless Air Conditioning System Common Applications
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat that can’t use a central AC system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When central air conditioning costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold because of the central AC
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in Broomfield
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
Multiple Zones Using One Outdoor Unit
Mini-split air conditioners and heat pump systems not only afford the benefits of a zoned comfort system, providing customized comfort levels to different rooms, in many cases this can be accomplished using only one outdoor condensing unit to power multiple indoor blowers. The outdoor footprint of a multi-zone condenser is incredibly compact for the job it does, and outdoor sound levels are just as impressive, especially compared to many central AC systems.
A Variety of Indoor Unit Options
The most common option for indoor blower units is certainly the wall-mounted option, but other configurations are available to meet a range of comfort needs. Whether it’s a ceiling-cassette model, floor-mounted, or duct-able blower units that can be hidden from view, we’ll help you find the perfect options to match your home and keep you comfortable.
Heating and Cooling with Mini-Split Heat Pumps
Mini-split heat pumps are a type of ductless system that offers both heating as well as cooling. Ductless heat pumps provide all of the same benefits as ductless AC, but offer year-round comfort for your home. Instead of needing to heat or cool your entire home, ductless heat pumps allow you to dial-in custom comfort in any room where one is installed. Ductless heat pumps are great for independently controlling the temperature in areas like basements, offices, dens, or any other rooms in your home that your primary heating and cooling system doesn’t handle as well as you’d like – or for rooms where you simply desire independent, year-round comfort control. Some models provide significant heat output at outdoor temperatures well below zero degrees F.
Brands We Carry
Ductless Mini-Splits For The Entire Home
In the Denver-Boulder area, we’re seeing a major shift in regional electrical generation away from burning fossil fuels and towards wind power and other renewable energy sources. In concert with this, homeowners are becoming more savvy about reducing their carbon footprint and are increasingly choosing ductless heat pumps as a green alternative to gas systems, or old and inefficient electric systems. If you’re considering replacing or upgrading an older heater, the whole-house ductless option is worth exploring.
Mitsubishi Ductless Systems Have ENERGY STAR Recognition
At Save Home Heat Company, our ductless mini-split air conditioner and heat pump product line of choice has been Mitsubishi for many years. Mitsubishi’s M- and P-Series systems are very popular options, and have been recognized by the EPA as meeting ENERGY STAR 2017 Most Efficient criteria. This honor is only awarded to manufacturers who have met and exceeded all ENERGY STAR efficiency requirements for their systems. Mitsubishi continues to be a worldwide leader in the ductless home comfort industry. Save Home Heat Company has been a highly rated Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor for many years.
Ductless Air Conditioning Rebates!
There are often utility company and manufacturer rebates available for certain high efficiency ductless air conditioners and heat pumps! Be sure to visit our Rebates & Incentives page to see up-to-date information about rebates and incentives.
Decades of Mini-Split Expertise in Broomfield
For over thirty years, Save Home Heat Company has been installing ductless mini-split air conditioners for Broomfield homeowners. Ductless system installations often require additional expertise and creativity as compared to your standard central AC system. Our installation, service, and sales teams are highly experienced and know how to get the job done right. We’ll keep your home looking great and improve your comfort through a low impact, high-quality installation. Call us now for more information and a free, low-pressure price quote for a new ductless system!
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more