Centennial’s Premier Ductless Air Conditioner Team
Our team at Save Home Heat Company is known for providing trusted home comfort services in Centennial, CO and surrounding communities. An increasingly popular service we perform is installing ductless air conditioners for homeowners. These systems are a great option for quiet, high efficiency, spot cooling for rooms and areas in a variety of locations in existing homes. Ductless AC systems have sleek, modern designs, and the indoor unit of the system is usually installed high up on an interior wall for space efficient, unobtrusive and quiet air conditioning.
A small, quiet condensing unit is installed outside to generate the power needed to provide cooled air through the indoor blower unit. The ductless mini-splits we install can be easily controlled by a handheld remote control, or wall-mounted, thermostat.
We install many different products for homeowners, and ductless air conditioners consistently garner the greatest customer satisfaction. An added bonus is that heat pump ductless mini-split models also provide heating during the winter!
Common Applications for Ductless Air Conditioners
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat, and others that don’t have a ducting system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When central air conditioning costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold when you run your central air conditioner
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in Centennial
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
One Outdoor Unit for Multiple Zones
In many cases, a single outdoor unit is enough to power multiple indoor units. That means you can create a system of independent comfort ‘zones’ in your home with only one outdoor unit. Each zone can be a different temperature to meet the specific comfort needs of whoever is using the room.
Indoor Units for Every Style
While wall-mounted indoor units are certainly the most popular mini-split option, they aren’t the only one! Other configurations of indoor blower units are available to meet the unique style, comfort, and functional needs of different homeowners and properties. Additional blower options include ceiling-cassette, floor consoles, and modest duct-able blower units that can be hidden away and out of sight.
Year-Round Comfort with Ductless Heat Pumps in Centennial
Homeowners interested in adding a ductless system to their Centennial home might discover that mini-split heat pumps are a worthwhile consideration. In addition to all the benefits listed above, heat pumps provide both ‘zoned’ heating and cooling, for year-round comfort just where you want it. If there are certain areas in your home such as an office, den, or rooms in a finished basement that your primary heating and cooling system doesn’t quite satisfy, ductless heat pumps can fill that void. If you’ve grown frustrated with an older, existing central system, read on for another possible approach you can take.
Whole-Home Temperature Control
As the trend of utilizing renewable energy sources for the Denver-Boulder and Front Range power grid continues, many homeowners are joining in by taking steps to reduce their home’s carbon footprint and increasing overall home comfort efficiency. One way this can be achieved is by replacing an older, less efficient gas or electric system with a whole-house, zoned, ductless heat pump system. Speak with one of our experienced comfort advisers to see if this approach makes sense for your home.
ENERGY STAR Recognition for Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Splits
At Save Home Heat Company, we have proudly recommended Mitsubishi ductless air conditioners and heat pumps as our preferred mini-split product line for over 25 years. Mitsubishi’s top-rated M- and P- series models are recognized by the EPA as meeting ENERGY STAR 2017 Most Efficient criteria, an honor only given to manufacturers who meet or exceed all efficiency requirements for their systems. Our team has been a highly rated Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor for many years, and you can completely trust our recommendations, installations, and service.
Rebates for Ductless Systems!
Not only are ductless systems great, energy-efficient complements or alternatives to traditional central heating and cooling systems, you may be able to qualify for utility company and/or manufacturer rebates on specific high efficiency ductless air conditioners and heat pumps! Visit our Rebates & Incentives page for current special offers, or speak with one of our friendly, helpful comfort advisers for assistance.
Over Three Decades of Centennial Ductless Air Conditioner Installations
Our team at Save Home Heat Company has been installing ductless air conditioners in Centennial for over 30 years, and we continue to be a trusted source of ductless system services in the Denver-Boulder meto area. As ductless systems demand more installation expertise and creativity than central air conditioners, you can trust that our sales, installation, and service teams will ensure your job is completed to your total satisfaction. The goal of our installations is to preserve your home’s attractiveness while raising your level of comfort. It’s all part of what makes our team your best choice for ductless mini-split and heat pump installations. For a free, low-pressure ductless installation price quote or more information, call us today!
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more