Quality Cherry Hills Village Ductless Air Conditioners
Ductless systems are a great way to efficiently, effectively, and quietly cool individual rooms and areas in your home. The indoor part of the system is sleek and modern designed and typically mounted high on a wall.
Operated by a handheld remote control thermostat, which can also be wall-mounted, ductless mini-split air conditioners effortlessly bring cooled air into specific areas of your home.
The outdoor part of the ductless mini-split AC system is a compact, quiet, condensing unit that generates the cooling for the indoor unit. Together, these two mini-split components combine into a great home cooling option whole performance you’ll be very impressed and pleased with. If that area could also use some heat during the winter, ductless heat pumps models provide heating as well as air conditioning.
Common Applications for Ductless Air Conditioners
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat, and others that don’t have a central ducting system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When central air conditioning costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold when you run your central air conditioner
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in Cherry Hills Village
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
Multiple Zones From One Outdoor Unit
In addition to the zoning capability afforded by mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps, many situations allow for just one outdoor unit to power multiple indoor blowers. This means you can create multiple individually controlled temperature zones in your home using just a single outdoor condensing unit. The end result is a very compact outdoor footprint, low noise levels, and a reduced carbon footprint, all while efficiently cooling your home.
Different Indoor Unit Styles
While the most common style of indoor blower unit is the wall-mounted model, a wide range of other shapes and configurations exist to accommodate many different comfort requirements. Other blower options include ceiling cassette, floor console, and modest duct-able indoor units that can be hidden from view.
Mini-Split Heat Pumps for Both Heating and Cooling
Mini-split heat pumps are a type of ductless system that performs both heating and cooling functions. They come with all of the same benefits mentioned above, with the added bonus that they provide year-round comfort. Just like with ductless AC systems, ductless heat pumps afford you the ability to create separate, personalized comfort zones in your home, independent of a central system. Ductless heat pumps are great options for finished basements, dens, home offices, or virtually any area in your home that your primary comfort system doesn’t quite reach. They can even be used to condition and entire home. Read on!
Whole-Home Comfort with Mini-Splits
Like the primary utility provider in our area, Xcel Energy, many homeowners in the Denver-Boulder area continue to join the movement towards increasing the use of renewable energy sources and away from burning fossil fuels. In the case of Xcel, wind and solar are playing a greater role as a fuel in electrical production for our regional grid. At home, the focus is also on reducing our carbon footprints by shifting away from gas to highly efficient electrical products. If you have an older, inefficient central heating and cooling system that is due for replacement soon, we recommend that you take the time to learn about ductless mini-split heat pumps as an option that might be worth considering for your entire home.
ENERGY STAR Recognized Ductless Systems by Mitsubishi
Our team at Save Home Heat Company has been installing Mitsubishi ductless air conditioners and heat pumps for over 25 years. Mitsubishi’s popular M- and P-Series systems have been recognized by the EPA for meeting the ENERGY STAR 2017 Most Efficient requirements, a certification that is only given to ductless manufacturers who meet or exceed all ENERGY STAR efficiency requirements for their systems. Save Home Heat Company continues to be a highly rated Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor. You can have complete confidence in the ductless air conditioner and heat pump recommendations we make for your home.
Rebates and Incentives for Ductless Air Conditioning
Manufacturer rebates and utility company incentives are often available for specific high efficiency ductless systems! Please speak with one of our comfort advisers or visit our Rebates & Incentives page for up-to-date information.
Over Three Decades of Mini-Splits in Cherry Hills Village
With more than thirty years of experience installing ductless mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps in Cherry Hills Village and metro Denver, you can count on our team at Save Home Heat Company for exceptional, expert service. As ductless mini-splits demand more creativity and expertise than standard central AC systems, you can count on sales, installation, and service teams to get your job done right the first time, cleanly and professional. We have the experience and expertise to keep your home looking as attractive as ever while significantly upgrading your comfort. For a free, low-pressure installation on a new ductless system, please contact us today!
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more