Exceptional Ductless Air Conditioners in Englewood
For over three decades, our team at Save Home Heat Company has been a trusted source of ductless air conditioner services for homeowners in Englewood, CO and surrounding communities. Also known as ductless mini-split air conditioners, ductless air conditioners are extremely quiet and highly efficient cooling systems that can be used independently in any area of your home, without the need for ductwork.
Using sleek, quiet, indoor blower units installed high on an inside wall, cool air is efficiently and effectively distributed into the rooms being served by the ductless system. Powering this cooling system is a very compact, quiet condensing unit that is installed outside. Working together with the indoor unit to provide energy efficient comfort, ductless air conditioners are controlled via a user-friendly remote control thermostat, which can also be mounted on the wall.
In addition to providing cooling from a ductless AC-only system, mini-split heat pump models provide heating during the colder seasons. Of all the products our team installs for Englewood area homeowners, ductless systems routinely offer the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Common Applications for Ductless Air Conditioners
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat, and others that don’t have a central ducting system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When central air conditioning costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold when you run your central air conditioner
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in Englewood
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
Create Zones With Just One Outdoor Unit
In addition to the zoning benefit that mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps afford, there are many ductless systems available that require only one outdoor condenser to power several indoor blower units. These multi-zone systems provide a very small outdoor footprint, with low sound levels also very well contained.
Multiple Types of Indoor Blower Units
In addition to the highly popular wall-mounted indoor blower units, other indoor unit options include modest duct-able air handlers that can be hidden from view, floor consoles, and ceiling cassettes. You can rely on our highly experienced team to help you choose the indoor blower units that make the most sense for your needs.
Mini-Split Heat Pumps for Heating and Cooling
Ductless heat pumps are another type of mini-split system, which both cools and heats your home. Ductless heat pumps are great options for heating and cooling rooms and areas in your home that your primary comfort system doesn’t adequately treat. Affording all the same benefits as ductless systems, mini-split heat pumps are a great year-round comfort solution for rooms such as home offices, dens, workshops, and finished basements that wouldn’t otherwise be comfortable. The ‘zoned’ home comfort approach provided by ductless heat pumps is a great way to reduce energy consumption and provide personalized temperature control where you want it.
Whole-Home Comfort with Ductless Systems
As the trend towards using wind and other renewable sources to fuel the Denver-Boulder regional electrical grid continues, many homeowners in Englewood are looking for ways to reduce their carbon footprints at home. Converting old gas and electric heating systems to zoned heating and cooling with ductless heat pumps is an option worth considering as a way to move away from burning fossil fuels, while creating an efficient, zoned, whole-house comfort system. Speak with one of our experienced comfort advisers to see if this approach makes sense for your home.
ENERGY STAR Recognition for Mitsubishi Ductless Systems
Our team at Save Home Heat Company has recommended Mitsubishi as our product line of choice for ductless air conditioners and heat pumps for over 25 years. Mitsubishi’s highly popular P- and M- series models are recognized by the EPA as meeting all ENERGY STAR efficiency criteria, and many popular systems also qualify for ENERGY STAR Most Efficient labeling, given to only the most efficient systems made. Save Home Heat Company is a highly rated Mitsubishi ELITE Diamond Contractor, a designation given their top dealers. You can trust our team to help you find the right ductless system to meet all of your needs and expectations.
Rebates for Ductless AC Systems
Certain models of high efficiency ductless systems may qualify for manufacturer and/or utility company rebates! Be sure to check out our Rebates & Incentives page for current offers, or speak with one of our friendly, helpful comfort advisers for assistance.
Decades of Ductless Air Conditioners in Englewood
With over thirty years of expertise installing ductless mini-split AC systems and heat pumps in Englewood and the Denver-Boulder metropolitan area, our crew at Save Home Heat Company brings the expertise and creativity needed for a premium ductless installation experience. Our sales, installation, and service teams work closely in tandem to provide a low impact installation that will enhance your indoor comfort and home efficiency while maintaining the look of your property. To learn more and receive a free, no-pressure price quote for a ductless system, please contact us today!
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more