Top-Rated Erie Ductless Air Conditioner Installation
In Erie, CO homeowners have been relying on our team at Save Home Heat Company for ductless air conditioner installations for over 30 years. Also referred to as mini-splits, ductless air conditioning systems are an extremely quiet and energy-efficient way of cooling individual rooms and areas in your home.
Indoors, a modern style, compact blower unit is typically mounted high on an interior wall in the room being conditioned and is controlled by a hand-held remote thermostat, which can also be wall-mounted like a traditional control. Outside, a compact condensing unit powers the indoor unit, providing effective, quiet cooling.
Our team installs many different home comfort products for homeowners in Erie and surrounding areas, and ductless systems continue to consistently yield the highest levels of customer satisfaction. For year-round comfort, ductless heat pumps also provide heating in addition to cooling.
Common Applications for Ductless Air Conditioners
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat, and others that don’t have a central ducting system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When central air conditioning costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold when you run your central air conditioner
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in Erie
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
One Outdoor Unit for Multiple Zones
One attractive feature of ductless air conditioners is that in many cases you only need one outdoor unit to power multiple indoor blower units. This means independently controlled comfort zones in your home powered by just one outdoor condenser, keeping your outdoor footprint and noise levels well contained and at a minimum.
An Indoor Blower Unit for Every Style
While wall-mounted indoor units are certainly the most popular option, there are several other configurations to meet different space and style requirements. These include floor mounted and ceiling-cassette models, along with modest, duct-able blower units that can be hidden from view. You can rely on our highly experienced team to assist you in finding the perfect solutions for your Erie home.
Mini-Split Heat Pumps for Year-Round Comfort
Ductless heat pumps are a type of mini-split system that provides both cooling and heating. They afford all of the aforementioned benefits, and are a great option for homeowners looking to heat and cool specific rooms and areas in the house. This could be a den, a home office, a detached or attached studio, or finished basement that your primary heating and cooling system doesn’t fully satisfy. One of the greatest benefits is the zoning approach to heating and cooling your home that mini-split heat pumps allow to take you. With the right application of these products, you can even abandon a problematic old central system. Read on!
Whole-Home Heating and Cooling
While Xcel Energy and other utilities in the Denver-Boulder area have made a long-term commitment to increasing the use of renewable energy sources such as wind and solar to power our regional electrical grid – in place of fossil fuels such as gas and coal – many homeowners have followed suit and are seeking ways to reduce gas consumption at home. A whole-home mini-split heat pump system could be just the solution you are looking for! Please speak with one of our home comfort advisers to see if this is an option that makes sense for you to consider.
ENERGY STAR Recognized Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Splits
Mitsubishi mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps have been our preferred ductless product line at Save Home Heat Company for over 25 years. Their popular P- and M- series systems meet all efficiency criteria for ENERGY STAR certification, and many systems we sell also qualify for ENERGY STAR Most Efficient labeling, which is given each year to only the most efficient systems made. Save Home Heat is a top-rated Mitsubishi ELITE Diamond Contractor, a designation given to their top dealers nationwide. The combination of our team and Mitsubishi is a great choice to provide you with the highest quality products and service.
Ductless Systems Rebates and Incentives
High efficiency ductless systems often qualify for utility company and/or manufacturer rebates! To see current incentives available in your area, be sure to visit our Rebates & Incentives page, or speak with one of our friendly, helpful comfort advisors.
Erie’s Most Experienced Ductless Team
With over three decades of experience installing ductless air conditioners and heat pumps in Erie and the surrounding area, our team at Save Home Heat Company is trusted by many homeowners for the best in ductless mini-split installation. These systems require more installation creativity and expertise than central air conditioners, and you can trust our sales, installation, and service teams to provide the highest level of professional work for you. We have mastered the art of a low-impact installation that keeps your home attractive while significantly improving the comfort you experience indoors. To learn more or to schedule a a free, low-pressure price quote on a new ductless system, please call us today!
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more