Experienced Lakewood Ductless Air Conditioner Installation
In Lakewood, CO, homeowners can turn to our experienced team at Save Home Heat Company for professional ductless air conditioner installations. Ductless AC systems, also referred to as ductless mini-splits, are very quiet, highly efficient systems designed to cool specific rooms or areas of your home. A modern styled, unobtrusive indoor blower unit, frequently mounted high on an interior wall, is used to quietly deliver unobtrusive, cool air to the living space.
Outside the home, an extremely quiet, compact condensing unit generates the cooling power for the indoor blower unit. These systems are controlled through a simple-to-use remote control thermostat, which if preferred, can be mounted on the wall like a traditional control. Of the many different types of quality products and systems that we install for homeowners in Lakewood and surrounding communities, ductless air conditioners routinely provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction. In addition to cooling, heat pump models can also heat your home during the winter!
Ductless Air Conditioning System Common Applications
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat that can’t use a central AC system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When central air conditioning costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold because of the central AC
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in Lakewood
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
A Single Outdoor Unit for Multiple Zones
An attractive feature of mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps is that in addition to the benefits of zoning capabilities, you often need only one outdoor unit to power multiple indoor blower units. Multi-zone systems allow you to create individually controlled temperature zones in multiple rooms and areas of your home while using just one outdoor condensing unit. This keeps your outdoor footprint extremely compact, while still boasting extremely low outdoor sound levels.
A Variety of Indoor Blower Unit Designs
Depending on your style and application, there are a variety of designs for indoor blower units to match your home and your comfort needs. The most popular design is the compact wall-mounted unit, but ceiling-cassette, floor-mounted, and duct-able blower units that can hidden from view are other options we can help you explore.
Year-Round Lakewood Comfort with Mini-Split Heat Pumps
Mini-split heat pumps, another popular type of ductless system, can provide both cooling in the summer and heat during the winter. They afford all of the same benefits as ductless AC systems, and are an excellent option for independently controlled, zoned, efficient heating and cooling in areas of your home that your primary system may not cover as well as you’d like, or where you simply desire independent year-round comfort control. This could be a home office that gets too cold on winter mornings, or perhaps an upstairs area that gets too hot to enjoy during a summer afternoon, or is too hot to get to sleep easily. With a ductless heat pump system serving high priority rooms in your home, you won’t have to heat or cool your entire house to get a certain area to the right temperature. For optimal heating performance, certain models can provide significant heat output when outdoor temperatures fall well below zero degrees.
Brands We Carry
Whole-Home Heating and Cooling
The trend towards wind and other renewable energy sources for regional electrical generation in the Denver-Boulder area continues, and more and more homeowners are joining the movement away from fossil fuels and towards a smaller carbon footprint. One of the ways this can be accomplished is by converting an older, less efficient gas or electric heating system to zoned heating and cooling using ductless heat pumps.
ENERGY STAR Recognition for Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Splits
For over 25 years, our team at Save Home Heat Company has recommended Mitsubishi ductless air conditioners and heat pumps as our preferred ductless mini-split product line. The popular M- and P- series systems from Mitsubishi Electric have been recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for meeting all ENERGY STAR efficiency criteria, and many models we sell also qualify for ENERGY STAR Most Efficient labeling, which recognizes a variety of only the most efficient home products available. Save Home Heat Company is a top-rated Mitsubishi ELITE Diamond Contractor, their highest level of dealer recognition.
Rebates for Ductless Systems
For certain high-efficiency heat pumps and ductless air conditioners, utility company and manufacturer rebates might be available! Look to our Rebates & Incentives page for current information.
Over Three Decades of Ductless Experience in Lakewood
Our team at Save Home Heat Company has over thirty years of experience installing ductless systems in Lakewood and surrounding areas. As ductless air conditioners and heat pump installations require greater expertise than a central AC system, it pays to work with a company that has all the credentials. Our sales, service, and installation teams have extensive experience and know what it takes to get the job done right the first time. For a free, low-pressure price quote on a ductless system installation, please give us a call today!
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more