Your Littleton Ductless Air Conditioner Pros
Ductless air conditioners, also referred to as ductless mini-splits, are highly efficient and super quiet systems that can be used to cool specific rooms or areas in your Littleton, CO home. This is accomplished via two main components. First is a modern style, sleek indoor blower unit, typically installed high on an interior wall, used to quietly deliver cool, unobtrusive comfort into the room.
The second part of a ductless system is a compact condensing unit installed outside your home, that quietly generates the power for cooling. A ductless air conditioning system is easily controlled using a remote control thermostat, which as an option can be mounted on the wall in a more conventional arrangement. Of the many different quality products we install in homes in Littleton and surrounding communities, ductless systems is consistently rank among the highest in customer satisfaction. A steadily growing ductless mini-split option are heat pump models, which can also provide heating during the winter!
Ductless Air Conditioning System Common Applications
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat that can’t use a central AC system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When central air conditioning costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold because of the central AC
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in Littleton
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
Zoned Comfort With One Outdoor Unit
While mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps are often used to create a number of different comfort zones within a home, this can often be accomplished using just one outdoor condensing unit. Multi-zone systems are capable of powering multiple indoor blower units, keeping the outdoor footprint extremely compact, while also operating at very low outdoor sound levels.
Different Styles of Indoor Units
Not only can we install the popular wall-mounted indoor units for you, other configurations are also available to meet a variety of air distribution needs. Additional indoor blower unit options include floor mounted, ceiling-cassette, and duct-able blower units that can be tucked away out of sight.
Ductless Heat Pumps for Year-Round Comfort
Mini-split heat pumps provide the best of ductless AC, along with the same level of comfort and convenience for heating your home during the winter! Ductless heat pumps are great additions in any room or area of your home where your primary comfort system doesn’t do an adequate job of both heating and cooling, or if you simply desire an independent, year-round comfort system in that room. With a ductless heat pump system, you won’t have to heat or cool the entire home to get that home office, basement, bedroom, or other area of your Littleton home the perfect temperature. For optimal heating season performance, certain models can provide significant heating output even when outdoor temperatures fall way below zero.
Brands We Carry
Ductless Systems For The Entire Home
The trend towards wind and other renewable energy sources for regional electrical generation in the Denver-Boulder area continues, and homeowners are increasingly moving away from burning fossil fuels and keeping a closer watch on their carbon footprint. More and more homeowners are switching away from old and inefficient gas or electric systems and converting to zoned heating and cooling using ductless mini-split heat pumps. If you have an old system that could use an upgrade, our team can help you determine if a ductless heat pump system is a good fit for you and your home.
Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Splits Have ENERGY STAR Recognition
Ductless mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps made by Mitsubishi Electric have been our ductless product line of choice for over 25 years. Mitsubishi’s popular M-and P-Series systems are recognized by the EPA as meeting or exceeding all ENERGY STAR efficiency criteria, and many of the models we sell also qualify for the prestigious ENERGY STAR Most Efficient label, which is given each year to a wide variety of home products that meet only the most stingent efficiency requirements. Save Home Heat Company is Mitsubishi ELITE Diamond Contractor, which recognizes our team as one of their top dealers nationwide.
Ductless Air Conditioning Rebates
If you’re considering a ductless air conditioner or heat pump, we have great news. Utility company and manufacturer rebates may be available for certain models, so be sure and visit our Rebates & Incentives page for up-to-date information.
Decades of Littleton Ductless System Expertise
Save Home Heat Company has been installing ductless systems for over 30 years, and we bring those decades of experience to every installation we perform in Littleton and surrounding communities. Ductless AC and heat pump installations typically demand a greater level expertise than a central AC job, and you can trust our sales, installation, and service teams to make sure your job is done right. To learn more and receive a free, low-pressure price quote, please give us a call today.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more