Trusted Ductless Air Conditioner Installations in Longmont
Ductless air conditioners are quiet, highly efficient cooling systems that utilize two main components, providing cooling to virtually any room or area of your home. Also known as ductless mini-split air conditioners, these systems are a great cooling option for homeowners in Longmont, CO looking for ways to reduce their carbon footprint and improve comfort and efficiency in their homes.
Ductless air conditioners use indoor units usually mounted on an interior wall to distribute cool air into the room. A small condensing unit located outside generates the cooling, creating a two-part system of quiet, efficient cooling. These systems can be controlled by an easy to use remote control, or wall-mounted thermostats can be added as an alternative. Of the many products our team at Save Home Heat Company installs, ductless systems prove time and time again to bring the highest degree of customer satisfaction. Certain models can even be used to heat your home during the colder months of the year!
Ductless Air Conditioning System Common Applications
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat that can’t use a central AC system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When central air conditioning costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold because of the central AC
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in Longmont
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
One Outdoor Unit to Power Multiple Indoor Zones
If you’re concerned about cooling many different rooms in your home with a ductless system, and how many outdoor units that’ll add up to, don’t fret. Multi-zone systems are capable of matching one outdoor condensing unit with a number of different indoor blower units, keeping your outdoor footprint extremely small, while still maintaining very low outdoor sound levels.
Different Indoor Unit Configurations
Not only are indoor blower units available in the popular wall-mounted style, they also come in a range of designs to meet different needs. Additional options include floor mounted units, ceiling-cassette styles, and even duct-able blower units that can hidden away and out of sight in your Longmont home.
Year-Round Comfort With Ductless Heat Pump Systems
Ductless heat pumps are a great option to consider because they provide both cooling during the summer, and heating during the winter! Mini-split heat pumps afford the same benefits as ductless AC, and are excellent options for adding independent heating and cooling in areas of your home such as a finished basement, office, den, bedrooms, and more. Instead of needing to heat or cool your entire home to get an area to the right temperature, you can utilize a ductless heat pump to customize the specific space you are using, making it perfectly comfortable. For optimal heating season performance, certain models can provide significant heating output even when outdoor temperatures fall way below zero degrees F.
Brands We Carry
Whole-Home Coverage with Ductless Mini-Splits
As renewable energy sources for regional electrical generation for our power grid continues to grow, many homeowners in the Denver-Boulder area are also doing their part by reducing their homes’ carbon footprints, and are moving away from burning fossil fuels at home. Converting old, inefficient gas and electric heating systems over to clean, efficient, whole-home zoned heating and cooling with ductless heat pumps is a great option to explore further.
Mitsubishi Ductless AC Systems Have ENERGY STAR Recognition
For over 25 years, Mitsubishi Electric has been our ductless mini-split product line of choice. The popular M- and P-Series systems built by Mitsubishi are recognized by the EPA as meeting or exceeding all ENERGY STAR efficieny benchmarks. Many of the models that our customers choose also qualify for the prestigious ENERGY STAR Most Efficient label, which recognizes a variety of the most efficient home products made each year. Mitsubishi has been a worldwide ductless home comfort industry leader for over 50 years, and Save Home Heat has been recognized as a Mitsubishi ELITE Diamond Contractor, a designation reserved for their top dealers nationwide.
Longmont Rebates for Ductless Air Conditioners!
Specific high-efficiency ductless air conditioners and heat pumps may qualify for utility company or manufacturer rebates! For current information, visit our Rebates and Incentives page.
Over 30 Years of Longmont Ductless System Experience
For more than thirty years, our team at Save Home Heat Company has been installing ductless mini-split air conditioners for homeowners in Longmont and surrounding areas. As ductless systems require a greater level of installation expertise than standard central air conditioners, you’ll be glad you choose our highly experienced sales, installation, and service teams to make sure your job gets done right. To learn more and to schedule a free, low-pressure price quote, please contact us today!
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more