Louisville’s Choice for Ductless Air Conditioner Installations
Serving homeowners in Louisville, CO, our team at Save Home Heat Company offers decades of experience and expertise in installing ductless air conditioners. Also known as ductless mini-split air conditioners, these very quiet, highly efficient systems can be used to cool virtually any room or area in your home. Ductless systems consist of two main components, a modern style, compact indoor blower unit, and an equally quiet and compact outdoor condensing unit.
The indoor blower unit is typically installed high on an interior wall, delivering quiet, unobtrusive cool air to the room. Outside, the condensing unit generates the power for the cooling, with very low sound levels and also a small footprint. A ductless system is easily controlled and adjusted using a hand-held remote control thermostat, which can also be mounted on a wall in a more traditional arrangement. Among the many quality products that our team installs, we find that ductless systems consistently rank among the highest in customer satisfaction. In addition to being a great cooling option, heat pump models can also provide heating during the winter!
Ductless Air Conditioning System Common Applications
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat that can’t use a central AC system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When central air conditioning costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold because of the central AC
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in the Louisville Area
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
One Outdoor Unit, Several Zones
An added bonus to the benefits that the zoning ability of mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps afford is that you may only need a single outdoor condensing unit to power several indoor blower units. Multi-zone systems are available to power multiple indoor units, keeping your outdoor footprint, and outdoor noise levels, nice and low.
Indoor Blower Unit Variations
Not only do indoor blower units come in the popular, compact, wall-mounted style, other configurations available include ceiling-cassette, floor mounted, and easily hidden duct-able blower models. Our team can help you choose the right indoor unit to accommodate your home style and comfort needs.
Mini-Split Heat Pumps for Heating and Cooling
Ductless mini-split heat pumps are a great option to consider because they double as heaters. That means that in addition to cooling rooms in your home during the summer, ductless heat pumps are designed to also provide heating during the winter — all with the same benefits as a ductless AC system! Ductless heat pumps are great for heating and cooling areas of your home that your primary system doesn’t quite reach, such as basements or home offices, or simply adding customizable heating and cooling to a high priority room. Instead of needing to heat or cool your entire home to stay comfortable in a specific area, a ductless heat pump can get just that room or area at the right temperature. For optimal heating season performance, certain models can provide significant heating output even when outdoor temperatures fall way below zero.
Brands We Carry
Ductless Systems for Whole-Home Heating and Cooling
As the Denver-Boulder area continues to move towards regional electrical generation for the power grid using renewable energy sources such as wind and solar, many homeowners are looking for ways to reduce their carbon footprint at home. Ductless heat pumps are a more environmentally friendly alternative to older gas and electric heating systems, and can be a whole-home heating and cooling option worth considering.
Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioners Have ENERGY STAR Recognition
Mitsubishi ductless air conditioners and heat pumps have been our ductless product line of choice for many years. Mitsubishi’s popular M- and P-Series systems have been recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as meeting the ENERGY STAR 2017 Most Efficient criteria. The distinguished honor is given to manufacturers who meet and exceed all ENERGY STAR efficiency requirements for their systems. Mitsubishi continues to be a global leader in ductless home comfort technology. Save Home Heat has been a highly regarded Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor for many years.
Ductless Air Conditioning Rebates!
Some models of ductless air conditioners and heat pumps might qualify for utility company or manufacturer rebates. Check out our Rebates & Incentives page to learn more!
Louisville’s Premier Ductless Team
With over thirty years installing ductless air conditioners in Louisville and the surrounding areas, our team at Save Home Heat Company brings extensive experience to every installation we perform. Ductless system installations require a high level of expertise, and you can count on our sales, installation, and service teams get your job done right. For more information about ductless air conditioners and heat pumps, or to schedule a free, low-pressure price quote, please contact our friendly, helpful team today.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more