Westminster’s Ductless Air Conditioner Pros
Save Home Heat Company has been installing ductless air conditioners for homeowners in Westminster, CO and surrounding communities for over 25 years, and the experience and expertise we’ve gained along the way is clear in the quality of the work that our team performs. Ductless AC systems, also known as ductless mini-splits, can provide highly efficient, extremely quiet, unobtrusive cooling to virtually any room or area in your room.
A ductless mini-split system consists of two main components, a modern style, compact, quiet, indoor blower unit, with an equally compact and quiet condensing unit outdoors powering the system. The indoor blower unit is typically mounted high on an interior wall, and is controlled by means of a hand-held remote control thermostat, which can also be mounted on the wall, if you prefer. Our team installs many different types of products in Westminster area homes, and feedback on ductless systems consistently ranks among the highest levels of customer satisfaction. An added bonus of ductless mini-splits is that heat pump models can also provide heating!
Ductless Air Conditioning System Common Applications
- In a master bedroom that’s too warm
- In an office or den that’s uncomfortable due to copiers, computers and other equipment
- In an area that receives excessive sun exposure
- In homes with hot water heat that can’t use a central AC system
- In homes with central air conditioning where certain rooms aren’t cooled effectively
- When you want to cool certain rooms, but not the whole house
- When central air conditioning costs more to operate than you like
- When your basement gets too cold because of the central AC
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners in Westminster
- They work very quickly
- They’re extremely reliable
- They’re remarkably quiet
- Indoor unit is unobtrusive and doesn’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- Outdoor unit is much smaller & quieter than central system equipment
- They’re highly efficient and cost little to operate
- Efficiency ratings up to 30+ SEER!
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- They ALWAYS solve their cooling problem!
Multiple Zones from One Outdoor Unit
Not only do ductless air conditioners and heat pump systems provide zoned, customized comfort, certain outdoor condensing units are available that can power multiple indoor units all on their own. Multi-zone systems, using a single outdoor unit to supply cooling to a number of different indoor units, provide an incredibly small outdoor footprint, along with very low outdoor sound levels.
More Than Just Wall Mounted
While the compact wall-mounted blower units are the most popular indoor option for ductless systems, there are other options that you can consider. These include ceiling-cassette, floor mounted, and duct-able blower units that can be hidden out of view. Our team will gladly assist you by providing lots of information and low-pressure recommendations for the units that best match your home and comfort needs.
Mini-Split Heat Pumps For Year-Round Comfort
Mini-split heat pumps are a great ductless home comfort option because they provide both heating as well as cooling. Affording all the benefits of ductless AC, these are great systems to consider for heating and cooling specific areas of your home that your primary heater and air conditioner just don’t do a good enough of reaching, or if you desire year-round customizable comfort in a specific room. Instead of needing to heat or cool your whole home to get that home office or den to the perfect temperature, a ductless heat pump can target that single area, efficiently and quietly. For optimum performance, certain ductless heat pump models can provide significant heating output even when outdoor temperatures drop far below zero!
Brands We Carry
Ductless Mini-Splits For The Entire Home
While regional electrical generation for the power grid in the Denver-Boulder area continues to shift away from burning fossil fuels and towards using renewable energy sources such as wind and solar, many homeowners are interested in ways they can reduce their carbon footprint at home. One way worth exploring in many cases is converting an older heating system over to a clean, efficient, zoned heating and cooling system using mini-split heat pumps.
Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioners Have ENERGY STAR Recognition
After more than 25 years, Mitsubishi continues to be our ductless mini-split AC and heat pump product line of choice for our customers in Westminster and surrounding Denver-Boulder communities. Mitsubishi Electric has been a global leader in ductless home comfort for over 50 years, and their popular M- and P- series Mitsubishi systems meet or exceed all Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ENERGY STAR efficiency criteria. Many of the models that our customers frequently select also qualify for the prestigious ENERGY STAR Most Efficient label, which is given each year to a variety of ultra high efficiency home products. Save Home Heat Company is an authorized Mitsubishi ELITE Diamond Contractor, a designation given to their top dealers nationwide. You can have complete trust in our experience, expertise, and long term commitment to your satisfaction with our products and service.
Rebates for Ductless Air Conditioning
Manufacturers and utility companies often offer rebates for high efficiency ductless heat pumps and air conditioners, so be sure to visit our Rebates & Incentives page to see current deals and information!
Thirty Years of Westminster Ductless Air Conditioner Installations
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more