Top-Rated Furnace Repairs in Erie, CO
Don’t let problems with your heating system prevent you from enjoying the wintertime weather. If you’re looking for a professional service team to handle a furnace repair in Erie, CO, let our crew at Save Home Heat Company help. Since 1979, we’ve been a trusted source of quality heating and home comfort services for Erie and surrounding Denver-Boulder communities. Our expertise and extensive resources mean that when you count on us for your heating repair needs, you can expect the highest level of service available.
We’re committed to providing optimal levels of safety and comfort, and use our skills and manufacturer-approved parts to guarantee lasting results from our services. No matter what issue you’re dealing with from your furnace, boiler, heat pump, or other heating systems, you can count on us at Save Home Heat Company to bring your home back to properly heated comfort.
We’re known for:
- Our long-term A+ rating and Accreditation with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau
- Providing our customers with clear diagnoses and low-pressure, professional recommendations
- Being experts on both standard and high efficiency heating systems
- Many years of experience servicing a wide range of heating brands and models
- State-of-the-art diagnostic tools and service procedures
- Our courteous, respectful service technicians
For peace of mind, our team always stays current with local codes and manufacturer requirements to bring you the best in heating repairs.
Heating Repairs Erie Trusts
At Save Home Heat Company, we understand the frustrations that come along with a faulty heater. If you’ve noticed tell-tale signs of trouble like no hot air, strange noises, or a thermostat that isn’t displaying the right temperature, give our experienced technicians a call.
We’ll show up right on time to figure out exactly what is causing your heating system to operate at less than ideal levels. Once we’ve found the culprit, we’ll offer our honest, low-pressure service recommendation for you to consider.
When we perform a heating repair in Erie, our technician will:
- Carefully install the proper parts and fully test your system from the thermostat
- Thoroughly clean up the work area after completing the repair
- Remove all trash created during the visit when he or she leaves your home
- After completing the repair, walk you through our work and review what was done
- Provide clear documentation (written or electronic) of the work performed
- Make sure that you are fully satisfied with our work
We’ll never perform a service that you haven’t approved and aren’t completely comfortable with. If you decide to move forward with our recommended repair, you can expect our team to use the highest quality of parts and products to bring your furnace, heat pump, boiler, or other heating system to normal working order.
Should you have any questions about our repair services, from scheduling, pricing, or our repair process, we’re always glad to address your concerns to provide you with the personalized treatment and service you expect.
Erie’s Premier Heating Crew
For over forty years, our team at Save Home Heat Company has been serving homeowners in Erie and the surrounding areas with a full range of trusted home services. If you encounter an issue with your heating system, we’re available 24/7 for repairs so you can have access to assistance when you need it most. To learn more or to request a furnace repair, please call us today.
In addition to heating repairs, you can count on our crew for professional furnace installations, maintenance, AC repairs, and more.