Lafayette Garbage Disposal Installation Professionals
When you want a professional to help you with a garbage disposal replacement job in Lafayette, CO, consider the team from Save Home Heat Company. We have maintained an A+ rating with the BBB for many years due to our focus on excellence and commitment to customer satisfaction. With 40 years of experience serving the residents of Lafayette and surrounding Boulder County communities, we can install any type of unit you want. Our team of dedicated plumbers will make sure your job is done right.
Count on us because we:
- We are experienced working with all brands of garbage disposals
- We are reliable and prompt arriving for appointments
- Perform quality work
- Make sure our work area is cleaned thoroughly when we’re done
A properly cared for garbage disposal can last for up to 15 years. You should avoid putting cooling oil and eggshells and other questionable food products down the drain to extend the disposal’s lifetime. Pasta can also damage a garbage disposal. We’re happy to show you how to maintain your disposal and we’ll make sure you have complete manufacturer instructions for future reference.
Save Home Heat Company wants to be the team you turn to for any garbage disposal replacement job in Lafayette. We offer comprehensive services and work with both basic and high-end models. Some garbage disposals have additional insulation around the housing of the system to reduce noise. This can be beneficial because garbage disposals are noisy.
Common causes of clogged garbage disposals include (don’t put these down the disposal):
- Coffee grounds
- Onion skins
- Potato peels
- Cooking oils, grease, and fats
- Rice, oats, and bread
Should I Repair or Replace My Garbage Disposal?
We can determine if your faulty unit can be repaired. If it’s more cost-effective to get a new one for your home in Lafayette, which if often the case with broken garbage disposals, then we’ll review your options for a replacement unit in an informative, stress-free manner.
If you are dealing with a faulty garbage disposal, it may not always be the case that a repair is the best course of action. Considering the relative cost of a new garbage disposal versus a repair and the many enhanced features available, a replacement may be the wiser option. Your Save Home Heat Company plumber will be more than glad to help you understand your options and provide you with honest, low-pressure information you can use to make an educated decision. We can help you select from products that have upgraded features you wouldn’t find in a standard continuous-feed disposal such as higher motor ratings, noise reduction and more.
Enhanced, optional garbage disposal features include:
- Plastic, steel, or stainless steel grinding chambers
- Different volume grinding chambers
- ⅓ to 1 horsepower motor ratings
- Noise reduction features
- Multiple grinding stages for different types of waste
- Auto-reverse for releasing jams
- Septic-assist model disposals
Dependable Garbage Disposal Services in Lafayette
We take pride in the garbage disposal installation services we offer to residents of Lafayette. Having a fully functional unit can protect your pipes from clogs and other drain issues. Regardless of the complexity of your job in Lafayette, Save Home Heat Company can handle all of the small details. Please call us for any of your home plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical needs.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more