Trusted Garbage Disposal Replacements
If you need someone to help you with a garbage disposal installation job in Littleton, CO, Save Home Heat Company can take care of all the details. We’ve been serving the needs of homeowners in Littleton and surrounding communities since 1979, and have maintained an A+ rating with the BBB for many years. We educate our customers and fully answer all their questions, so they can make informed decisions about repairs and replacements.
We’re known for:
- Our A+ rating with the BBB and many other consumer groups
- Working with all brands of garbage disposals
- Having highly skilled and experienced plumbers
- Performing our work efficiently and with great attention to detail
We have the skills to work with any garbage disposal unit you want. Whether you’re looking for extra durability with stainless steel blades or a quieter operation, we can offer sound advice. Our technicians can perform a variety of minor repairs on your disposal, but it’s generally more cost-efficient to replace a broken unit.
Benefits of Garbage Disposal Replacement
A properly functioning garbage disposal can shred all of the food scraps that go down your drain while you’re cooking. This will keep clogs from building up in your pipes and potentially causing major drain issues down the road. Save Home Heat Company can make any garbage disposal installation job in Littleton go smoothly. You can count on our plumbers to perform meticulous work, and make sure that your new disposal is working exactly as designed.
Common causes of clogged garbage disposals include (don’t put these down the disposal):
- Coffee grounds
- Onion skins
- Potato peels
- Cooking oils, grease, and fats
- Rice, oats, and bread
It’s important to run your disposal properly and those avoid foods that expand easily and foul your unit and shorten its life. Read the owner’s manual carefully, and to see if your unit has other specific maintenance requirements. NOTE: Safety first, always! When operated and cared for properly, a home’s garbage disposal should last for at least 8 to 15 years.
Garbage Disposal Installation in Littleton
Sometimes, repairing your garbage disposal simply doesn’t make as much sense as having it replaced. If a new garbage disposal is in the works, there are plenty of enhanced options to consider that can be a great performance upgrade to your standard continuous-feed disposal! Our plumbers can provide you with honest, low-pressure recommendations and options depending on your specific situation.
We can help you compare the cost of repairing your current garbage disposal with having a new one installed without any sales push one way or the other. Our team always has your best interests in mind and is dedicated to delivering the solution that will best fit your short and long term comfort needs.
Garbage disposal optional features include:
- Plastic, steel, or stainless steel grinding chambers
- Different volume grinding chambers
- ⅓ to 1 horsepower motor ratings
- Noise reduction features
- Multiple grinding stages for different types of waste
- Auto-reverse for releasing jams
- Septic-assist model disposals
Reliable Garbage Disposal Installation Services
Save Home Heat Company offers comprehensive, professional garbage disposal replacement and home plumbing services in Littleton. When you work with the right company and take proper care of your system, you can plan on many years of trouble-free operation. Call us today to schedule a service call for your disposal and we’ll do our very best to exceed your expectations and earn your future business. Please keep us in mind for all your home heating and cooling, plumbing and electrical services.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more