Arvada’s Garbage Disposal Replacement Experts
Save Home Heat Company is proud to offer high-quality garbage disposal installation services to the residents of Arvada, CO. Whether you live in Olde Town Arvada or farther out, we’ll be happy to help you keep your garbage disposal running smoothly. Our locally owned and operated company has maintained a long-term A+ rating from the BBB. Since 1979, we’ve been offering our services to this city where the Monsella tulip flourishes.
We maintain a reputation for:
- Having highly skilled plumbers and technicians
- Offering sound advice
- Being punctual to appointments
- Providing exceptional customer service
If your current garbage disposal in Arvada isn’t working properly, Save Home Heat Company can help. We do provide repair services, however, it is typically wiser to move forward with a garbage disposal replacement than trying to fix your current one. Our technicians can give you the information you need to proceed with confidence.
Trusted Garbage Disposal Installation Services
We pay attention to details during each garbage disposal replacement job. Whether you want a basic disposal or a high-end model, we’ll take care of the installation details. Your old unit will be removed and disposed of properly. The garbage disposals that we install should last you up to 15 years and function flawlessly.
Common causes of clogged garbage disposals include (don’t put these down the disposal):
- Coffee grounds
- Onion skins
- Potato peels
- Cooking oils, grease, and fats
- Rice, oats, and bread
It’s important to run your disposal properly and those avoid foods that expand easily and foul your unit and shorten its life. Read the owner’s manual carefully, and to see if your unit has other specific maintenance requirements. NOTE: Safety first, always! When operated and cared for properly, a home’s garbage disposal should last for at least 8 to 15 years.
Garbage Disposal Installation Options in Arvada
Oftentimes, the most reasonable solution is opting for a replacement over a repair when it comes to your garbage disposal. When considering the cost of each option alongside some of the great performance features of the garbage disposals we can install for you, it may make a lot more sense. Of course, we never use sales hype or pressure our customers into a decision. Your Save Home Heat Company plumber will simply answer your questions and provide you with low-pressure information as you make the decision that is right for you.
Optional features for your new garbage disposal include:
- Plastic, steel, or stainless steel grinding chambers
- Different volume grinding chambers
- ⅓ to 1 horsepower motor ratings
- Noise reduction features
- Multiple grinding stages for different types of waste
- Auto-reverse for releasing jams
- Septic-assist model disposals
Garbage Disposal Replacement in Arvada
Save Home Heat Company can help you keep your garbage disposal in Arvada working properly. Keeping things like cooking oils and eggs out of your sink can extend your disposal’s lifetime. You should also avoid putting cooked or uncooked pasta down your garbage disposal. Adding cold running water to your sink when using your garbage disposal can allow it to work properly. If you have any questions about modern garbage disposals, give us a call today. Please keep us in mind for all your home heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical needs.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more