Reliable Garbage Disposal Replacement
Save Home Heat Company is prepared to help with any garbage disposal installation job in Louisville, CO. We have been serving the needs of Louisville area homeowners for 40 years, and we work hard daily to maintain our long-term A+ rating with the BBB and many other consumer advocacy groups. Our commitment is to your assuring your complete satisfaction with our work, and to earning your trust and your future business.
Our customers can trust us to:
- Have experienced, skilled plumbers and technicians
- Communicate clearly
- Offer sound, honest advice
- Always have their best interests in mind
- Follow up with them after we’re done, to make sure they’re 100% happy with our work
We’re equipped with the right tools to perform with any garbage disposal replacement in Louisville properly and efficiently. When we’re done with our work, we’ll walk you thru the job and makes sure you understand how to safely operate your new disposal, and keep it properly maintained for years of dependable service.
Timely Louisville Garbage Disposal Installations
Before we take on a garbage disposal replacement job in Louisville, we’ll first see if we can repair the unit. In many cases with this type of product, it often makes more sense to replace rather that attempt repairs that might nearly equal the cost of a new disposal. You can trust us to offer sound advice on how to proceed with a broken unit.
Common causes of clogged garbage disposals include (don’t put these down the disposal):
- Coffee grounds
- Onion skins
- Potato peels
- Cooking oils, grease, and fats
- Rice, oats, and bread
It’s important to run your disposal properly and those avoid foods that expand easily and foul your unit and shorten its life. Read the owner’s manual carefully, and to see if your unit has other specific maintenance requirements. NOTE: Safety first, always! When operated and cared for properly, a home’s garbage disposal should last for at least 8 to 15 years.
Save Home Heat Company can install many types of garbage disposals in Louisville. We can show you basic models, as well as quieter ones that have insulated housing around the system that helps reduce noise. If you’d prefer something more durable, we can install a unit with steel blades. All quotes are free and will be presented in a low-pressure, informative manner.
Garbage Disposal Installation Options in Louisville
Not sure if a repair or replacement is the way to go? No problem! Your Save Home Heat Company plumber will explain your options in a low-pressure manner, providing you with information about costs, benefits, and any potential drawbacks to each course of action. In many situations, it does make more sense to replace a garbage disposal rather than paying to have it repaired. If that ends up being the case and you decide to move forward with a replacement, we can help you choose the perfect disposal for your home. In fact, we have a great selection of products that include features you wouldn’t find in a standard continuous-feed model such as quieter sound levels, improved motor ratings and more.
Optional features for your new garbage disposal include:
- Plastic, steel, or stainless steel grinding chambers
- Different volume grinding chambers
- ⅓ to 1 horsepower motor ratings
- Noise reduction features
- Multiple grinding stages for different types of waste
- Auto-reverse for releasing jams
- Septic-assist model disposals
Hassle-Free Garbage Disposal Replacements for Louisville Homes
You can count on Save Home Heat Company to get your garbage disposal replacement job done right. We’ll make sure you’re happy with our work, and we’ll be highly responsive if you have any questions or concerns. Give us a call today to schedule service, and also keep us in mind for all your home heating and cooling, electrical and plumbing needs.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more