Sump Pumps To Protect Your Home!
Earning our customers’ trust since 1979, Save Home Heat Company is Arvada, CO’s go-to plumbing contractor when it comes to servicing and installing sump pump systems. We service all makes of sump pumps, and you can trust our expert maintenance, repair, and installation services.
We’ve maintained an A+ rating with the Denver-Boulder BBB for many years, and have also received multiple BBB Gold Star Awards for our commitment to professional service and customer satisfaction – there are many other examples. Our passion isn’t in the sales pitch, but in helping make your home a safer and more comfortable place to be.
If you’re in need of any sump pump services, call Save Home Heat Company today for a company you can trust, and that always has your best interests in mind.
Sump Pump Services We Offer:
- Sump pump repairs
- Routine annual sump pump maintenance
- Sump pump replacements and upgrades
- New sump pump installations
The Best Sump Pump Maintenance and Repair in Arvada
Did you know one of the leading causes of sump pump failures is simply a lack of maintenance? We strongly recommend having maintenance on your sump pump performed annually to help ensure that you won’t run into any trouble when you need it the most. Our experienced plumbers will give your sump pump a thorough inspection, cleaning, and testing. Any issues that need addressing will be presented to you in a low-pressure, educational manner so that you can make an informed decision about your system.
If our team has any recommendations that we feel makes sense for you to consider, those will also presented in a stress-free fashion. Our goal is to always be looking out for your best interests – not to make a sale. You can rely on Save Home Heat Company to provide honest assessments and advice, and professional maintenance and repair services for your sump pump system.
Some Common Sump Pump Warning Signs:
- Debris clogging the pump, sump screen, or discharge line
- Motor failure due to age or other factors
- Load exceeding pump and/or sump pit capabilities
- Freeze in discharge piping
- Failed float switch or check valve
- Float switch stuck open or closed
- Loud noises or vibrations coming from system
- Power supply or wiring issues
- Poor installation practices
- Neglected routine maintenance
Sump Pump Installations Arvada Counts On
In the market for a replacement or brand new sump pump? Let the expert plumbers at Save Home Heat Company help. We install Zoeller brand sump pumps, because for over 80 years, they’ve been manufacturing sturdy, reliable, and efficient sump pumps. Zoeller maintains high standards for their products, and all of their submersible sump pumps are 100% tested underwater before leaving the factory. We sell a variety of sump pumps, from standard workhorse units to models with enhanced performance options such as overflow alarms, backup batteries in case of a power outage, and dual-pump systems (one as a backup) to ensure dependable operation through the toughest of conditions.
Our Full Line of Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, Replacement, and New Installation – Ductless and Central Air Conditioners
- Furnace, Boiler and Heat Pump Repairs, Maintenance, Replacements and Installation
- Complete Household Plumbing Services
- Homes Electrical Services
- Water Heater Replacement, Repair, and Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more!
- Central Indoor Air Quality Products – Humidifiers, High Performance Filters, Air Purifiers