Longmont’s Sump Pump Professionals
Save Home Heat Company has been serving Longmont, CO with the best in-home services since 1979. We always have your best interests in mind, and never, ever pressure you into a sale. Instead, we provide valuable information about our services to help you make educated decisions about repairs, maintenance, installations, or replacements.
Our dedication to earning the trust of our customers has earned us a long term A+ rating with the BBB, as well as multiple BBB Gold Star awards, reflecting many years of zero customer complaints. We are committed to making sure you are completely satisfied with our work.
If you’re in need of sump pump services, we hope you’ll consider Save Home Heat Company to meet your needs!
Sump Pump Services We Offer:
- Sump pump repairs
- Routine annual sump pump maintenance
- Sump pump replacements and upgrades
- New sump pump installations
Award-Winning Maintenance and Repairs for Longmont
Did you know that one of the most common sources of sump pump problems stems from a lack of routine annual maintenance? Save Home Heat Company provides expert annual maintenance to ensure that your sump pump is ready to protect your home, and to help spot potential issues before they can create a small flood in your home.
Our experienced, skilled plumbers will give your sump pump a thorough inspection, cleaning, and full testing. We’ll inform you of our findings, and if there’s any additional work that we feel needs to be done, we’ll take the time to explain our recommendations in a low-pressure fashion, so that you can make an informed decision on how to proceed. Our plumber will patiently answer all your questions, and we will never pressure you to make a decision that you don’t feel comfortable with. We won’t proceed with any other work unless you give us the go-ahead.
If our team feels it makes more sense to consider replacing, rather than attempting repairs on an existing sump pump, we’ll provides estimates for both repair or replacement, and provide all the information you need to decide your best course of action.
Some Common Sump Pump Problems:
- Debris clogging the pump, sump screen, or discharge line
- Motor failure due to age or other factors
- Load exceeding pump and/or sump pit capabilities
- Freeze in discharge piping
- Failed float switch or check valve
- Float switch stuck open or closed
- Loud noises or vibrations coming from system
- Power supply or wiring issues
- Poor installation practices
- Neglected routine maintenance
Reliable Sump Pump Installations for Longmont
Is it time to consider replacing or upgrading your current sump pump? Save Home Heat Company would be glad to help. For new installations and replacements, we typically use high quality Zoeller sump pumps. Zoeller has been manufacturing durable, efficient submersible sump pumps with cast iron housings since 1939, and factory tests each sump pump underwater.
We carry a variety of residential sump pumps, from standard models to systems with enhanced features such as overflow alarms, backup batteries to prevent power loss during an outage, and even dual-pump systems, with one pump functioning as a back-up. You can count on Save Home Heat’s experienced crew to provide the sump pump services you need and desire.
Our Full Line of Home Services:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless and Central Air Conditioners
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repairs, Maintenance, Replacement and Install
- Plumbing Repairs, Upgrades, Installations, Remodels, and Inspections
- Electrical Repairs, Upgrades, Installation and Replacements, Remodels, and Inspections
- Water Heaters – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more – Repairs, Replacements, and Installs
- Indoor Air Quality Products – Annual Service and Installations
- Whole-House Evaporative Coolers
Please call us today for any of your sump pump needs, and see the difference that our highly customer-focused process with make for you and your home!