Sump Pump Services You Can Depend On
From our beginnings in 1979 until now, our company focus has stayed the same – providing excellence in service, and earning your trust by providing you with the information you need to make educated decisions about our services. Save Home Heat Company has your best interests in mind, and that’s reflected in how we do business.
With a long term A+ rating with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau, full accreditation, and multiple Gold Star awards, along with recognition from other contractor review organizations, our record speaks for itself. If you’re in need of annual maintenance, repairs, or installation of a new sump pump, Save Home Heat Company is here to help.
Sump Pump Services We Offer:
- Sump pump repairs
- Routine annual sump pump maintenance
- Sump pump replacements and upgrades
- New sump pump installations
Top-Rated Sump Pump Maintenance and Repairs for Westminster
If it’s been more than a year since your last sump pump checkup, consider scheduling our maintenance services! Poor maintenance is one of the most common reasons for premature sump pump failure, so let one of our highly skilled plumbers inspect your sump pump to make sure it’s ready to handle whatever the weather brings. We also offer highly regarded repair service, so if you’ve noticed issues with your sump pump like clogging, overflow, or a loss of power, let us take a look! We’ll determine the cause of the problem, and, depending on the serviceable lifespan of your sump pump, either recommend a repair or replacement.
All of our recommendations are provided in a low-pressure manner. We want you to be comfortable with your decision and are always ready to answer your questions.
Common Causes of Sump Pump Failure:
- Debris clogging the pump, sump screen, or discharge line
- Motor failure due to age or other factors
- Load exceeding pump and/or sump pit capabilities
- Freeze in discharge piping
- Failed float switch or check valve
- Float switch stuck open or closed
- Loud noises or vibrations coming from system
- Power supply or wiring issues
- Poor installation practices
- Neglected routine maintenance
Reliable Replacements and Professional Installations
If you’re in the market for a replacement sump pump or a new installation, Save Home Heat Company has everything you need. We have experienced plumbers to perform your installation properly, and carry a wide variety of sump pumps to fit your needs. From standard submersible sump pumps to enhanced models with features like backup batteries in case of a power outage, dual-pump designs, and overflow alarms to keep you aware of potential issues, we’re sure we have the right model for you. We carry Zoeller brand sump pumps, because for over 80 years, Zoeller has been crafting durable, high-quality sump pumps with cast iron housings that are always fully factory-tested underwater. Regardless of the model or service you choose, we know you’ll be satisfied with the result!
Please call us for the following expert home services:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation, specializing in Ductless and Central Air Conditioners
- Boiler, Heat Pump, and Furnace Repair, Maintenance, and Installation
- Plumbing Repairs, Upgrades, Installation, Remodels, and Inspections
- Electrical Repairs, Upgrades, Installation, and Remodels
- Water Heater Services – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more
- Indoor Air Quality Products