Longmont’s Experienced Water Heater Professionals
When you need professionals to help you with your water heater in Longmont, CO, Save Home Heat Company is there for you. Our locally owned and operated company has been expertly serving homeowners in Longmont and surrounding communities since 1979. With our high level of experience and expertise, we can take care of virtually any residential hot water need you might have.
We’ve earned a reputation for:
- Being local leaders in our field
- Providing high quality products and Water Heaters Service
- Offering free second opinions
- Making recommendations that are in our customers’ best interests
- Providing ample information so that our customers can make decisions they feel comfortable with
- Presenting our findings and recommendations in a low stress, professional manner
- Maintaining a long term A+ rating with the BBB and many others
Water Heater Installation in Longmont
Regardless of the type of water heater you want in your home in Longmont, the technicians and plumbers from Save Home Heat Company can install it properly, in full accordance and manufacturer and code requirements. Your old heater will be carefully and cleanly removed from the residence, and it will be disposed of through our in-house recycling program. After we’re gone, we’ll follow up with you to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with our work.
We are specialists in a broad range of residential water heating products, including standard, high efficiency, and high-recovery tank type heaters, high-efficiency tankless water heaters, and also special tanks such as indirect-fired water heaters for use with hot water boilers. Many of the high-quality products and features that we offer cannot be found at the local big box stores.
Customers trust us to:
- Offer honest, professional advice that they can trust
- Work efficiently and meticulously
- Complete jobs promptly
- Be punctual to appointments
- Provide complete, clear documentation of our work
- Leave our workspace cleaner than we found it
Fixing Longmont’s Broken Water Heaters
Regardless of the issue that your water heater is having, we can find the cause of the problem. Our technician will provide you options for the repair, and we won’t proceed without your approval. In some cases, the age of the unit or the nature of the problem dictates us having a conversation about replacing the unit. We’ll never recommend replacing a water heater if the repairs will be relatively low in cost, and the unit has lots of serviceable life remaining. You can trust our technicians to provide honest, professional assessments that have your best interests in mind. Straight, honest talk, and no high-pressure sales pitches.
To set up an appointment for service or to discuss water heater needs for your home in Longmont, please give Save Home Heat Company a call today. Please keep us in mind for all your home heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs, as well. We do our very best to exceed your expectations every time your give us the opportunity to work in your home.