Expertly Servicing Water Heaters Throughout Boulder
The technicians and plumbers from Save Home Heat Company are prepared to promptly repair, replace, or install a new water heater for you in your home or property in Boulder and the surrounding area. We’ve been providing expert, knowledgeable, dependable service to the Boulder community for 40 years, and we’d like to provide you with the benefit of our experience.
Our strong background in total home energy, combined with many years servicing a broad range of high efficiency and standard residential hot water systems, gives us a unique perspective to recommend courses of action and products that are the best fit for you and your home.
Our customers respect us for:
- Our commitment to fully educating them on our findings and recommendations, and answering any questions, so they can make informed decisions
- Maintaining an A+ rating with the BBB, Angie’s List, Google, and many others
- Having highly skilled, courteous technicians and plumbers
- Providing high quality parts and equipment
- Offering system upgrade options in a no-pressure, informative manner
- Communicating clearly and providing complete documentation of all major products installed and services performed
- Striving to be highly responsive to our customers at all times
- Following up after work is completed, to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied
Reliable Water Heater Installation
You can rely on Save Home Heat Company to provide water heater service that will be highly responsive to you. If it’s time to look at replacement equipment, our product line is plenty broad to suit virtually any home hot water needs. The high-quality traditional tank type water heaters that we install offer a wide variety of sizes, efficiencies, and especially, recovery ratings to suit most any residential need. Many of these models and special features are not available at the local big box stores.
In addition, we are expert at installing and servicing compact, high-efficiency tankless water heaters. The brands we represent are strongly supported in our market. If you have a hot water radiant heating system in your home, we also specialize in indirect-fired, high-performance hot water tanks that are heated by the central boiler, which don’t have a flue stack, and which conserve hot water very efficiently.
Our customers trust us to:
- Respect them and their homes
- Arrival on schedule in a clean, well-marked fleet vehicle for all appointments
- Perform our work efficiently and complete it promptly
- Clean up our workspace thoroughly when we’re done
- Listen carefully to their input
- Conduct ourselves in a friendly, professional manner in all of our dealings with them
We stock several of the most common tank models in our local warehouse, and availability is very good on many others through our network of area suppliers. We’ll get your hot water back on as quick as possible, using quality products that you can depend on for years to come.
When we replace your old water heater, we’ll carefully and cleanly remove the old unit from your premises, and it will be disposed of properly through our company recycling program. All work will be performed in complete accordance with manufacturer and local code requirements.
Repairing Water Heaters in Boulder
We understand. Not having hot water in your home can be stressful, and it always seems to happen at the worst of times (when isn’t it?). At Save Home Heat Company, we strive to be highly responsive when a customer’s water heater stops doing its job. Our technicians and plumbers will efficiently and expertly diagnose your hot water issue and help you decide if the nature of the problem is one that it makes sense to consider repairing. If repairs are possible and make sense to consider, we’ll provide you a firm price quote to get your system back up and running asap.
If the age, condition, or nature the repairs required for your water heater dictate that a different approach might make more sense, then we’ll be prepared to help you compare a variety of replacement options, as well as repair costs, so you can decide on the course of action that works best for you. Our decades of experience allows us the ability to make recommendations that you can rely on, that we feel are in your best interests – but we are all about you making an informed decision that you feel comfortable with.
Whether it’s priority repairs or replacement, or an upgrade to your home’s current hot water heater, call Save Home Heat Company today for high quality, professional service. Our dedicated team will strive to exceed your expectations and earn your trust and future business, every time you give us the opportunity to work in your home.
Contact Save Home Heat Company today, and see the difference that our highly customer-focused process will make for you. Please keep us in mind for all your home heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical needs.