Properly Functioning Water Heaters in Louisville
At Save Home Heat Company, we know the importance of having a fully functional water heater in your home in Louisville, CO. We have been consistently serving the hot water and home comfort needs of Louisville and surrounding Boulder County communities since 1979, and our four decades of experience provides us the ability to offer professional recommendations that we know will stand the test of time. As members of the community that we serve, you can count on us to provide honest advice focused on your best interests.
We’re known for:
- Maintaining a long-term A+ rating from the BBB
- Having highly skilled, courteous technicians
- Being experts in both high efficiency and standard design water heaters
- Providing detailed price quotes and full documentation of our work
- Communicating clearly and cleanly with our customers
- Following up with our customers after we’re done, to make sure they are fully satisfied with our work
Whether you need your water heater repaired or replaced, our technicians will handle each step of the process. Our results will stand up to the test of time. You’ll have hot water whenever you need it.
Installation of Water Heaters in Louisville
Save Home Heat Company installs virtually any type of residential water heater. Our product line features high-quality tank type water heaters, offering a variety of efficiency and recovery ratings, many of which are not available thru the local big box stores. We also specialize in high-efficiency tankless water heaters, as well as lifetime-warrantied high-performance tanks for use with hot water boiler heating systems.
Our many years of experience installing and servicing residential water heaters in Louisville and the surrounding community give us the ability to recommend the best water heating products for your needs and your home. We know what designs will last, and we also know what to avoid. You can count on our assessments and recommendations, now in the years to come.
You can rely on us to:
- Listen carefully to your input
- Arrive promptly to your appointment in a clean, well-marked company vehicle
- Treat you and your home with respect
- Provide high quality products and parts
- Complete jobs efficiently and meticulously
- Thoroughly clean up our workspace when we’re done
- Patiently walk you through our work and gladly answer any questions you have
- Be responsive to you at all times
Your repair or your new water heater installation will be handled with complete professionalism and attention to detail from beginning to end. This also includes carefully removing old tanks and piping, as needed, and disposing of those materials through our in-house recycling program.
Repairing Louisville’s Water Heaters
When your water heater malfunctions, our technicians and plumbers are fully equipped and trained to perform an expert diagnosis for you. Our assessment will include a firm price quote for repairs, and recommendations on how our team feels you should proceed. We’ll take the time to answer any of your questions, and we’ll present any options that we feel are worth considering in a low-pressure fashion.
If an existing water heater has plenty of serviceable life remaining, we typically perform repairs if the cost is not too exorbitant. In some cases, however, age or condition of the unit – or the cost of fixing it – dictate that we talk with you about replacing an existing unit. Our goal is always to look out for your best interests. Making a sale when it’s not appropriate is simply not part of our company DNA.
To have us take a look at your water heater in Louisville or discuss a new one, call Save Home Heat Company today. Please keep us in mind for any of your heating and cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs.