Experienced AC Installation in Cherry Hills Village
For over 40 years, our comfort team at Save Home Heat Company has been performing high quality AC installations and replacements for homeowners in Cherry Hills Village, CO surrounding communities. You can rely on our many years of experience and high levels of expertise to ensure that the cooling system we install in your home is the right fit for your needs and the proper fit for your home. We’ve earned many awards from Xcel Energy, the BBB, and others in recognition of our strong commitment to maintaining professional standard and complete customer satisfaction. We represent only established, reputable manufacturers who provide high quality products for our customers. You can trust that our broad line of central and ductless air conditioners has just the cooling solution you need. Our sales process is highly informative and low-pressure in nature, with a focus on helping our customers make decisions they’ll feel good about now and in the future. We’d appreciate the opportunity to advise you on cooling solutions for your Cherry Hills Village home.
- A crew of highly skilled, courteous, EPA certified installers and technicians
- A long term A+ rating and Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau, and have won multiple awards from the BBB, Lennox, Xcel Energy, and others
- Lots of experience helping our customers use valuable Xcel Energy & manufacturer rebates
- Extensive experience installing and servicing the quietest, most efficient systems available, including ultra quiet 2-stage and variable-output air conditioners
- A broad product line to suit a wide variety of customer needs
- The expertise and experience needed to accurately size and meticulously install your new cooling system so it operates as comfortably and efficiently as possible
- Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, and Mitsubishi HVAC Diamond Contractor status
- A friendly, knowledgeable, helpful office staff!
Reliable AC Replacements in Cherry Hills Village
Is it time to update the cooling performance in your home? If you’re shopping around for a new AC system, trying to navigate the different ratings, efficiencies, sizes, and designs, you can turn to us for help. We’re highly experienced installing and servicing a wide range of air conditioners, including high efficiency, high performance single-stage, variable-output and two-stage systems. Every AC system we install is expertly sized to fit the specific home we’re evaluating. We’re glad to assist you in choosing the right system for your unique situation, and our team will install it meticulously to ensure you get many years of reliable cooling in your home.
Quiet, High Efficiency Cooling
Over the more than 40 years we’ve been performing AC installations, cooling technology has advanced quite a bit. We’ve witnessed a huge improvement in efficiency, and AC systems of old with 12 and 14 SEER ratings (considered high efficiency at the time) have been supplanted on the high end by systems in the 18-25+ SEER range. The current national manufacturing standard for central AC is a minimum of 13 SEER, and the higher that number the more efficient your air conditioner will be, with lower operating cost. In addition, the sound ratings of the AC units we install these days are much quieter than even 10 to 20 years ago. A new AC system can also make a positive environmental impact, as the equipment we install now use R-410 or similar refrigerants instead of the more potentially harmful (in the case of a leak) R-22 which has been phased out.
Optimal Comfort With Variable-Output and Two-Stage Cooling
Many homeowners enjoy the benefits of variable-output and two-stage central air conditioners, offering even lower operating costs and quieter indoor and outdoor noises levels than traditional single-stage AC systems. These types of systems respond more accurately to outdoor temperatures, and automatically adjust their cooling output in accordance with the needs of your home. Under moderate (as opposed to blazing outdoors) conditions, these premium air conditioners typically deliver plentiful cooled air at reduced fan speeds and cooling output from the outdoor unit. The result is reduced electrical consumption with longer, less intrusive cooling cycles. The longer cycles associated with variable-output and two-stage central AC systems helps reduce temperature differences between the main level and rooms upstairs or at the ‘end of the line,’ that often don’t cool down as quickly. These also give your furnace filter more time to do a better job cleaning your air.
Of all the central AC equipment we install, variable-output central air conditioners are the quietest and most efficient options. The variable-output AC systems we install in Cherry Hills Village and around the Denver-Boulder metro area meet all ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2020 criteria, recognizing only the most efficient systems available. The two-stage systems we install are available in a range of high efficiency models. Special note: To best enjoy the benefits of these premium air conditioners, a furnace with a fan that has matching capabilities is required. This may mean needing to upgrade to a compatible furnace, which, fortunately, afford many similar benefits during the heating season which our customers appreciate.
Finding the Right Cooling System for Your Home
Both two-stage and variable-output air conditioners (and furnaces) are great fits for the Denver-Boulder area, as weather fluctuations widely throughout the year. However, if one of these systems isn’t the right fit for you, we regularly install a wide variety of high quality, single-stage central air conditioners that will do a great job of cooling your home. You can count on our team to match you with the AC that makes the most sense for your unique situation.
You can trust us to:
- Serve you with complete courtesy, in person and over the phone
- Perform your job efficiently and accurately, with great attention to detail
- Thoroughly clean up after ourselves after our work is done
- Provide you with complete documentation of your new cooling system
- Walk you through the job after it’s completed, and patiently answer all your questions
- Make sure you’re fully pleased with the work we’ve done for you
Valuable Rebates for AC Replacements
Some of our AC installations of high efficiency air conditoners may qualify for rebates for homes in Cherry Hills Village! Be sure to visit our Rebates & Incentives page for more information, or talk with one of our team members to learn more.
High Quality AC Installations in Cherry Hills Village
If you’re considering an AC replacement or upgrade in your Cherry Hills Village home, Save Home Heat Company is a great choice to ensure you get not only the right air conditioner for you and your home, but one that will be installed meticulously to the highest of standards. When we come out to provide a free, no obligation installation quote, we take great care to listen to your input and keep you fully involved in the process. We’ll provide you with plenty of information and answer all your questions in a friendly, low-pressure manner. Our install team is efficient, courteous and professional at all times, and all our work adheres strictly to all local codes and manufacturer requirements. After the installation is finished and our crew is gone, we’ll be readily available if you have any questions or if any concerns arise. Our commitment to you is long term, and we’d be honored if you continue to employ our team for annual maintenance or if any repair needs should happen to arise.
In addition to AC replacements, we offer a wide range of additional home comfort services including all manner of heating installation and hot water service, plumbing, electrical, and IAQ.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more