Skilled and Experienced AC Installation in Englewood
For over 40 years, our team at Save Home Heat Company has been providing high quality AC installations for homeowners in Englewood, CO and surrounding communities. We’ve received many awards from the BBB, Xcel Energy, and others for our strong commitment to customer satisfaction and professional performance. We partner with top manufacturers in our industry in order to bring our customers high quality, reliable air conditioning systems. Our broad central and ductless AC product line allows us to help you select the right cooling products for your specific needs, and the ideal fit for your home. Our process involves providing our potential customers with plentiful amounts of information, and carefully answering all your questions in a low-pressure manner. You can be confident in our many years of experience, high levels of expertise, and extensive resources when you turn to our team for AC replacements and new installations in Englewood and beyond.
- A crew of highly skilled, courteous, EPA certified installers and technicians
- A long term A+ rating and Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau, and have won multiple awards from the BBB, Lennox, Xcel Energy, Angies List, and others
- Lots of experience helping our customers use valuable Xcel Energy & manufacturer rebates
- Extensive experience installing and servicing the quietest, most efficient systems available, including ultra quiet 2-stage and variable-output air conditioners
- A broad product line to suit a wide variety of customer needs
- The expertise and experience needed to accurately size and meticulously install your new cooling system so it operates as comfortably and efficiently as possible
- Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, and Mitsubishi HVAC Diamond Contractor status
- A friendly, knowledgeable, helpful office staff!
Detailed AC Replacements in Englewood
If your older, less efficient central air conditioner is due for a replacement, or if you’re considering air conditioning for the first time, you can count on our team at Save Home Heat Company to handle the job expertly. We offer highly skilled AC installation and replacement service, and carry a wide range of quality single-stage, variable-output, and two-stage models. Each system we install is expertly sized to fit each home that we visit, no cookie cutter approach! We’ll assist you in selecting the right cooling equipment for you and your home in an informative, low-pressure fashion, and you can trust that we’ll perform your job with great care and attention to detail.
Quieter, More Efficient Central Cooling
In the more than 40 years we’ve been performing central AC installations and replacements in Englewood and surrounding areas, efficiency standards and cooling technology have changed considerably. Three decades ago, for example, air conditioners rated at 14 SEER were considered high efficiency options. Nowadays, the national manufacturing standard for central AC equipment is a minimum of 13 SEER, and some of our most popular systems are rated in the 18 to 25+ SEER range. This means much lower operating costs, and newer models are typically much quieter, as well. In addition, the shift in focus towards more environmentally sustainable cooling is another benefit of newer central AC systems, with the models we install now using R-410 or similar refrigerants. These refrigerants are much more environmentally friendly than the R-22 found in older systems, which has already been phased out in new equipment.
Enhance Comfort Levels With Variable-Output and Two-Stage Cooling
If you’re looking for the quietest and most efficient central AC for your home, variable-output, in particular, and two-stage central air conditioners are the way to go. These premium air conditioners afford many benefits including lower operating costs, quieter indoor and outdoor noise levels, and more accurate response to outside temperatures and your indoor cooling needs. With a self-adjusting design, under moderate conditions (not blazing outside!) these AC systems deliver plentiful amounts of cool air at a reduced output level and with lower fan speeds. One result is less electricity being used to cool your home, plus a longer cooling cycle. The longer run times associated with these advanced systems allows for temperatures to better equalize around your home, helping to reduce wide temperature swings between different floors and rooms. It also means your furnace filter will have more time to do a better job of cleaning your air.
The most efficient and quiet performance attainable comes from variable-output central air conditioners. All the variable-output systems we sell meet the highly exacting criteria required for ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2020 certification. We also offer two-stage systems in a variety of efficiency ratings. It is important to note that the only way to take advantage of the benefits afforded by these types of systems is to have a furnace with a fan that matches their capabilities. This might mean that you’d need to upgrade or replace your current furnace in order to install variable-output or two-stage AC. The good news is that the furnace equivalents of these cooling products come with many of the same benefits (high efficiency, quiet operation, improved comfort), which many of our customers appreciate during the winter.
The Right Air Conditioner for You and Your Home
In Englewood and all along the Colorado Front Range, our widely varying year-round weather makes variable-output and two-stage central heating and air conditioning systems a great fit for many homes. However, if one of these systems isn’t the right fit for you and your home, we install plenty high quality, single-stage systems that will do a fine job cooling your home. We’re more than happy to discuss your options in more detail, and provide you with a free, low-pressure quote on an AC installation or replacement of any product that makes sense for you to consider.
You can trust us to:
- Serve you with complete courtesy, in person and over the phone
- Perform your job efficiently and accurately, with great attention to detail
- Thoroughly clean up after ourselves after our work is done
- Provide you with complete documentation of your new cooling system
- Walk you through the job after it’s completed, and patiently answer all your questions
- Make sure you’re fully pleased with the work we’ve done for you
Valuable Rebates for High Efficiency AC Installations
Some of the high efficiency air conditioners we install may qualify for valuable manufacturer or utility rebates in Englewood! If you’d like to learn more, please visit our Rebates & Incentives page or call one of our trusted comfort specialists for more information.
Dependable Englewood AC Replacements
Are you interested in replacing or upgrading your current air conditioner to a quieter, more efficient system? Our team at Save Home Heat Company has been performing expert AC installation and replacement work for homeowners in Englewood and across the Denver-Boulder metro area for over 40 years. With our experience and expertise, as well as our strong commitment to providing the highest levels of products and service, you can trust our comfort team to get your job done right. We perform our AC replacements efficiently and with great attention to detail, strictly adhering to all manufacturer and local code requirements. After your installation is completed, we’re here to fully support you if you should have any questions or concerns, and we’d appreciate the opportunity to provide expert annual maintenance to keep your system operating at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Please contact our friendly, knoledgaeable team today for more information or to schedule a free, no obligation, low-pressure AC installation quote.
In addition to performing expert AC installations and service for homeowners in Englewood, you can also count on our team for a variety of other high quality home services, including heating installations.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more