Trustworthy AC Maintenance in Highlands Ranch
Summer often creeps up to the Front Range, but when it finally arrives there is no mistaking the heat. Expert annual AC maintenance for your home in Highlands Ranch, CO from Save Home Heat Company is the best way to keep your air conditioner happy and cooling your home effectively, reliably, and efficiently all summer long. Our comprehensive AC tune-up process involves a detailed, in-depth list of service items including a full inspection of all electrical and mechanical components, testing thermostat operation, as well as checking the refrigerant charge in the system. You can expect our team to give your AC system the complete support and attention it needs.
You can rely on our team because we:
- Maintain a long term A+ rating and full accreditation with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau
- Have highly skilled, well trained, EPA certified service technicians
- Have many years of experience expertly servicing a wide variety of cooling systems
- Undergo regular, updated training in equipment and customer service procedures
- Equip our technicians with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- Have extensive parts and technical support resources
- Offer emergency repair service 24/7
- Are a member in good standing of Air Conditioning Contractors Of America
- Are an authorized Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and a Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Contractor
In need of maintenance?
Comprehensive AC Tune-Up in Highlands Ranch
In working with our service team at Save Home Heat Company, you can be confident we will provide all of the preventative annual maintenance that your air conditioner needs. We perform this important service for homeowners throughout Highlands Ranch and the surrounding areas, and have a big focus on helping our customers extend the lifespan of their cooling systems and protect your cooling investments. Our AC tune-up process is specifically designed to ensure safe, effective, and efficient operation from your air conditioner while minimizing energy consumption, operating costs, and helping to prevent parts failures.
Our technicians perform AC maintenance on virtually all makes, models, and designs of central and ductless mini-split AC systems and heat pumps, including two-stage and variable-output equipment. We check many important aspects of your system, from checking refrigerant pressures and electrical and mechanical components, to temperature-drop performance, airflow, and checking and servicing air filters as needed. These are just some of the items from our very detailed list designed to ensure your cooling system gets the full attention it needs to continue operating as it should for as long as possible.
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Dependable AC Maintenance in Highlands Ranch
If you are considering your options in scheduling AC maintenance in Highlands Ranch, we want you to know that at Save Home Heat Company we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality of skill and reliability as well as honest, ethical, professional service. Your best interests are the primary focus of our work, and our low pressure, informative approach will help you make decisions about your home comfort systems that you’ll feel good about for years to come.
Our customers appreciate our company culture – we:
- Have been consistently serving our community since 1979
- Have a strong daily commitment to complete honesty, transparency, and customer satisfaction
- Are very responsive to, and listen carefully to our customers
- Work hard to provide an exceptionally positive experience for our customers
- Have been recognized for superior performance by the BBB, Xcel, Lennox Industries, and many others
- Have a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable office staff eager to assist you
Consider Our Pro Plans for Extra Value
Quite a few of our Save Home Heat Company customers take advantage of our affordable annual maintenance Pro Plans. A Pro Plan provides discounted annual maintenance from our expert team along with special discounts on repairs, replacements, and upgrades, and covers both your cooling and heating systems.
Pro Plan members normally have their annual AC maintenance visit scheduled after the rush of emergency service requests that naturally occur at the beginning of the cooling season. This allows for your technician to provide you with the most focused and detailed care possible. Moving over to this schedule affords all of the expert care that your air conditioner needs, but at a much less hectic time. When it’s time to turn on your AC for the first time, you only need to make sure your furnace filter is clean, your central humidifier is off (if you have one), and your thermostat is changed to the ‘cool’ setting. You can operate your system just like always. Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, we’re just a phone call away! Signing up for a Pro Plan maintenance agreement is a great deal that provides significant savings in exchange for having a little patience in having your tune-up performed in each year.
If you’re interested in a Pro Plan for your home in Highlands Ranch, we recommend reaching out to one of our helpful and knowledgeable service dispatchers for more info. We’re happy to provide a free price quote for an annual Pro Plan.
You can always count on Save Home Heat Company to put our extensive experience, expertise, and resources to work for you, and our AC maintenance is a great example of just that. We’ll make sure that your air conditioner is working at its very best, and help keep it operating at a high level for many years. In all that we do, we are geared towards exceeding your expectations.
If you’d like to schedule AC maintenance in Highlands Ranch with our team or learn more about a Pro Plan for your cooling and heating system, please call us today.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more