Top-Rated AC Replacement and Installation in Highlands Ranch
Since 1979, our team at Save Home Heat Company has been providing high quality AC replacements and installations for homeowners in Highlands Ranch, CO and surrounding communities. Our team is proud to have been consistently recognized with multiple awards from organizations such as the BBB, Xcel Energy, and Lennox, among many others, for our strong commitment to professional service and customer satisfaction. We represent high quality central and ductless AC products built by well established, reputable manufacturers, whose broad product lines allow us to recommend products that are the right fit for your cooling needs, as well as your home. Our sales process is low-pressure and highly informative in nature, with the focus on you, your home, and products that our team feels make sense for you to consider to fulfill your cooling needs for your Highlands Ranch home.
- A crew of highly skilled, courteous, EPA certified installers and technicians
- A long term A+ rating and Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau, and have won multiple awards from the BBB, Lennox, Xcel Energy, Angies List, and others
- Lots of experience helping our customers use valuable Xcel Energy & manufacturer rebates
- Extensive experience installing and servicing the quietest, most efficient systems available, including ultra quiet 2-stage and variable-output air conditioners
- A broad product line to suit a wide variety of customer needs
- The expertise and experience needed to accurately size and meticulously install your new cooling system so it operates as comfortably and efficiently as possible
- Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, and Mitsubishi HVAC Diamond Contractor status
- A friendly, knowledgeable, helpful office staff!
Dependable Central AC Replacements in Highlands Ranch
If you’re currently considering an AC replacement or new installation for your home in Highlands Ranch, Save Home Heat Company is here to help. You can trust our crew to provide you with friendly, low-pressure, expert advice and recommendations and to help you find an air conditioner that is perfectly suited for you and your home. We perform our installations with great care and attention to detail in an effort to ensure your total satisfaction with our service. All systems we install are accurately sized to meet the needs of each individual home we visit.
Quiet, High Efficiency Central Cooling
In the over 40 years we’ve been performing central AC installations in Highlands Ranch and surrounding communities, efficiency standards have changed quite a bit. Whereas three decades ago an air conditioner with an efficiency rating of 12 to 14 SEER was considered high efficiency, current national manufacturing standards for central AC require at least 13 SEER. Some of the most popular systems we install have efficiency ratings in the 18-25+ range, the higher the number the greater the efficiency. These higher efficiency systems have much lower operating costs than those of old, and also run much quieter. The R-22 refrigerant that was deemed potentially harmful to the atmosphere in the event of a leak has been phased out, being replaced in modern air conditioners with more environmentally friendly R-410 or similar refrigerants.
Greater Comfort Levels With Variable-Output and Two-Stage AC Systems
Both variable-output and two-stage central air conditioners can improve the comfort levels you experience in your home. These systems provide many benefits, including lower operating costs, quieter sound levels both inside and outside your home, and more accurate responsiveness to outdoor temperatures and inside cooling needs. Self-adjusting and highly efficient, variable-output and two-stage air conditioners deliver plenty of cool air at lower fan speeds and output levels under more moderate conditions much of the time (ie. when it’s not blazing hot outside!). This results in less electricity being used while also lengthening the cooling cycles, which allows more time for temperatures inside your home to better equalize from one level or room to another. The longer cooling cycle also allows your furnace filter more opportunity to do its job cleaning the air.
Of the central AC systems we install, variable-output central air conditioners are the quietest and the most efficient. The variable-output systems we install meet all criteria for the demanding ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2020 label, representing the highest level of performance and efficiency currently available. Two-stage air conditioners are available in a range of high efficiency models. Of special note, a variable-output or two-stage central air conditioner must be matched with a furnace that has a compatible fan. In some cases this requires upgrading the existing furnace, which is not always in the plan. The silver lining is that variable-output and two-stage furnaces provide many similar benefits as their cooling counterparts, but during the heating season instead. Many of our customers find these enhanced features desirable during the winter, as well as during cooling season.
Finding the Right AC System for Your Home
With our widely varying climate in Highlands Ranch and surrounding areas, variable-output and two-stage air conditioners and heating systems are a great fit. But if for any number of good reasons these products aren’t the right fit for you and your home, high quality, traditional single-stage AC systems are still popular with many of our valued customers, and can be counted on to do a great job keeping you cool year after year. We have no sales agenda other than to help you make an informed decision and choose the cooling product that makes the most sense for your circumstances.
You can trust us to:
- Serve you with complete courtesy, in person and over the phone
- Perform your job efficiently and accurately, with great attention to detail
- Thoroughly clean up after ourselves after our work is done
- Provide you with complete documentation of your new cooling system
- Walk you through the job after it’s completed, and patiently answer all your questions
- Make sure you’re fully pleased with the work we’ve done for you
Your Highlands Ranch AC Installation May Qualify for Rebates!
Certain models of high efficiency air conditioners we install in Highlands Ranch may qualify for local utility and manufacturer rebates! To see what’s available in your area, please visit our Rebates & Incentives page or chat with one of our team members to learn more.
Time-Tested AC Replacements and Installations in Highlands Ranch
Whether it’s an AC replacement to upgrade from an older, less reliable central air conditioner or installing your Highlands Ranch home’s first central AC system, you can trust Save Home Heat Company for results that you’ll be completely satisfied with. We have over 40 years of experience servicing, installing, and replacing cooling equipment for homeowners, giving us the expertise to ensure the job is done right. All our AC installations are performed to the highest standards and attention to detail, strictly following all manufacturer and code requirements. After our work is done, you can count on our team to fully support you if you have any questions or concerns, and we hope you’ll see us regularly for expert annual maintenance to keep your cooling system running at peak efficiency and performance for many years to come.
For more information or to schedule a free, no obligation, low-pressure price quote for a central AC installation, please reach out to our team today. In addition to AC installation, maintenance, and repairs, we can also assist you with expert service for a variety of other important home heating systems and needs.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more