Dependable Air Conditioner Maintenance in Longmont
Save Home Heat Company is a highly reputable local team that has been serving the Longmont, CO community and surrounding areas since 1979. We provide professional air conditioner maintenance services for virtually any brand or model of central or ductless mini-split air conditioner or heat pump, including standard, variable-output and two-stage systems.
Our service technicians are EPA certified, and our experience, resources, and expert servicing and repairing residential cooling systems is unsurpassed in the Boulder-Denver area. We take the time to educate our customers on our findings and recommendations, and clearly answer all questions so that you can make educated decisions about your home comfort system. You can trust our technicians to provide you with honest, clear advice, and to always have your best interests in mind when we work for you.
AC Tune-Up Expertise You Can Count On
Save Home Heat Company has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for many years, and has been awarded numerous Gold Star Awards, as well as the Long Term Accredited Business Longevity Award from the BBB. We have also received special recognition of our performance and commitment to excellence from Lennox Industries, Xcel Energy, and others. We maintain active membership in the respected national industry group Air Conditioning Contractors of America.
Why Save Home Heat Company?:
- Long term A+ rating and full accreditation with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau
- Highly skilled, well trained, EPA certified service technicians
- Many years of experience expertly servicing a wide variety of cooling systems
- We undergo regular, updated training in equipment and customer service procedures
- We equip our technicians with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- Extensive parts and technical support resources
- We offer emergency repair service 24/7
- Member in good standing of Air Conditioning Contractors Of America
- Authorized Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and a Mitsubishi HVAC Diamond Contractor
In need of maintenance?
Professional AC Tune-Up in Longmont
Your cooling system in Longmont will be serviced by one of our highly skilled, EPA certified technicians. Our techs undergo regular training in the latest testing and diagnostic procedures, and are equipped with state-of-the-art instruments and tools so that they can analyze your system’s performance in great detail. The annual inspections, cleaning, and tune-up that we provide for your air conditioner will help it run as trouble-free and efficient as possible, providing high levels of comfort for many years to come. During maintenance, your technician will perform a lengthy and comprehensive list of tasks to ensure your air conditioner is fully supported and enabled to provide you with safe, efficient, and reliable operation. From a full inspection of the mechanical and electrical components in your cooling system to a temperature drop check, refrigerant charge evaluation and more, our air conditioner maintenance process leaves nothing unchecked.
Your annual maintenance visit will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Full test cycling of the system from the thermostat
- Replace or clean furnace filter, as needed
- Inspect outdoor condensing unit, and clean as needed
- Check system refrigerant charge and pressures, and adjust as needed
- Check compressor electrical performance
- Check temperature drop
- Review findings with the homeowner and answer any questions
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Pro Plans Provide Discounted AC Maintenance
Many of our customers take advantage of the benefits provided by our discounted annual maintenance plans. These plans can be customized to your system’s specific needs, and can even include additional filter replacement visits if you prefer us to handle that important chore for you throughout the year. Our comprehensive annual plans provide discounted expert annual maintenance, discounts on repairs, replacements and upgrades. All in one convenient, reasonably priced annual package.
Pro Plan customers normally receive their yearly AC tune-up after the usual rush of emergency calls at the beginning of the cooling season – when your technician will be able to provide your air conditioner with the highly focused attention that’s best for your cooling system. This slightly delayed maintenance schedule will provide exactly what your system requires, each year, at a time when it’s not quite so busy and you can take advantage of a great savings. All you’ll need to do when outdoor temperatures warm up is simply make sure you have a clean furnace filter, turn off your central humidifier (if you have one), and change the thermostat to ‘cool.’ Pretty easy, and a great deal in exchange for significant savings.
Trustworthy Air Conditioner Maintenance in Longmont
Call Save Home Heat Company today to schedule annual air conditioner maintenance in Longmont for the cooling system in your home. Experience the difference that our highly customer-focused process will make for you and your home. We promise that every time you hire us, we’ll do our very best to exceed your expectations and to earn your future business. Not looking for air conditioning maintenance? We also offer AC repair and installation as well as furnace maintenance.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more