Dependable AC Replacement in Centennial
Since 1979, our trusted team at Save Home Heat Company has been a highly reputable source of AC replacement and installation services for homeowners in Centennial, CO and surrounding communities. Having garnered many awards from the Better Business Bureau, Xcel Energy, and others, along with consistent dealer recognition, we’re a trusted local name in home comfort. We pride ourselves on having the experience, expertise, and resources to ensure that our customers receive the right equipment and reliable, professional service for their air conditioning systems year after year. We carry a wide range of quality central and ductless AC systems from established, highly reputable manufacturers, with a broad product line to properly match the specific cooling needs of you and your home. Our process involves providing ample amounts of information and answering all questions in a low-pressure manner. Our only agenda is helping you make an informed decision that you’ll feel good about for many years to come, and we’d love to have the opportunity to assist you in upgrading cooling in your Centennial home.
- A crew of highly skilled, courteous, EPA certified installers and technicians
- A long term A+ rating and Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau, and have won multiple awards from the BBB, Lennox, Xcel Energy, Angies List, and others
- Lots of experience helping our customers use valuable Xcel Energy & manufacturer rebates
- Extensive experience installing and servicing the quietest, most efficient systems available, including ultra quiet 2-stage and variable-output air conditioners
- A broad product line to suit a wide variety of customer needs
- The expertise and experience needed to accurately size and meticulously install your new cooling system so it operates as comfortably and efficiently as possible
- Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, and Mitsubishi HVAC Diamond Contractor status
- A friendly, knowledgeable, helpful office staff!
High Quality Central AC Installations in Centennial
If you’re currently interested in having an AC installation or replacement performed at your home or property in Centennial, it’s important to obtain the assistance of a highly experienced, professional team to ensure best results. With Save Home Heat Company, you can rest assured that our entire team of technicians, installers, and comfort advisors is highly skilled and experienced, and is focused on doing the best job possible for you, providing you with effective, reliable cooling for many years to come. Every system we install is expertly sized to fit that specific home, cookie-cutter approaches are unacceptable for installing home comfort systems.
Quiet, High Efficiency Central AC Systems
As efficiency standards continue to change, so do the systems we install for our customers. For example, 30 years ago, air conditioners with a SEER rating of 14 were top-of-the-line. Nowadays, national manufacturing standards for central air conditioning require a minimum of 13 SEER, and some of the most popular systems we install are rated in the 18-25+ SEER range. The higher the SEER rating, the higher the efficiency of the system, m and the lower the costs to cool your home year after year. Another thing that has changed are the noise levels associated with AC systems. Modern air conditioners run much quieter, with much lower decibel ratings. The new models we install are also more environmentally friendly, and use R-410 or comparable refrigerants that are less harmful to the atmosphere in the event of a leak, part of the reason R-22 refrigerant was phased out.
Optimal Comfort Levels With Variable-Output and Two-Stage Cooling
There are a number of good reasons to consider variable-output or two-stage air conditioners. For starters, these high performance systems afford lower operating costs, quieter sound levels inside and outside your home, and noticeably higher comfort levels indoors. These systems respond more accurately to your home’s cooling needs, and self-adjust to cool your home at a reduced output level and lower fan speeds under many moderate conditions. The result is less electrical consumption and a longer cooling cycle, effectively providing a comfortable temperature at a lower cost. With longer run-times, these systems allow more time for temperatures to equalize throughout your home, reducing those hot spots in certain rooms and areas. Plus, a longer cooling cycle means more time for your furnace filter to clean the indoor air.
For the quietest, most efficient central air conditioning, variable-output central AC systems are ideal. The variable-output systems we install are ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2020 certified, which recognizes only the most efficient systems available. We also install two-stage systems with a range of high efficiency ratings. It’s important to note that in order to achieve the full performance of these high efficiency models, your home needs to have a furnace that has a fan with matching capabilities. This may mean upgrading your furnace. The upside is that furnaces with matching performance ratings will also provide similar advantages (higher efficiency, quieter operation, improved comfort) during the heating season, which many of our customers find justifies the upgrade.
The Right Cooling Choice for Your Home
Our team finds that many homeowners really appreciate the performance of the variable-output and two-stage heating and air conditioners we install in Centennial because of how well they accommodate our ever-changing weather. But if variable-output or two-stage central AC isn’t right for you, there are other great options. We carry a full lineup of high quality standard and high efficiency single-stage central AC systems that also do an excellent job. Our team would be glad to help you navigate options. No sales hype, no product agenda!
You can trust us to:
- Serve you with complete courtesy, in person and over the phone
- Perform your job efficiently and accurately, with great attention to detail
- Thoroughly clean up after ourselves after our work is done
- Provide you with complete documentation of your new cooling system
- Walk you through the job after it’s completed, and patiently answer all your questions
- Make sure you’re fully pleased with the work we’ve done for you
AC Installation Rebates!
Some of the high efficiency AC systems we install in Centennial may qualify for incentives and rebates from manufacturers and local utilities! If you’d like more information about rebates in your area, please visit our Rebates & Incentives page or contact one of our friendly comfort specialists for more information.
Experienced, Trustworthy AC Replacements in Centennial
If you’re ready to look into having an AC replacement performed in your home, we’re here to make the process simple and hassle-free for you. We’ve been assisting homeowners in Centennial and the surrounding areas with home comfort projects for over four decades, and will get your job done right. We’ll take the time to understand your needs and situation so that we can recommend services and products that are truly right for you and your home. Our team will also present you with a range of options to allow you to choose a system that makes sense for your situation. We do our best to provide all of the information, expertise, and guidance that you need to make a decision you’ll be satisfied with both today and for many years ahead. Our installation team works efficiently, and will install your new cooling equipment professionally while strictly following all manufacturer and local code requirements.
After your installation is completed, we’ll be readily available to provide you with professional support and service to keep your new air conditioner running at its best, year after year. Our focus will continue to be your complete satisfaction with Save Home Heat Company For more information or to schedule a free, low-pressure AC replacement quote in Centennial, please reach out to us today.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more