Professional Air Conditioning Installation in Northglenn
For over 40 years, Save Home Heat Company has been performing quality air conditioning installations in Northglenn, CO and surrounding communities. Our team has earned multiple awards from organizations such as Xcel Energy, Lennox, the BBB, and more, for our strong company-wide commitment to professionalism and high quality customer service. We represent well established, quality manufacturers, with a broad product line of central and ductless air conditioners to suit many different home comfort needs. Our estimating process is very customer focused, with an emphasis on providing ample amounts of information and thoroughly answering all of our customers questions in a friendly, low-pressure fashion. We’d appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate the difference that our team can make for comfort levels in your Northglenn home.
- A crew of highly skilled, courteous, EPA certified installers and technicians
- A long term A+ rating and Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau, and have won multiple awards from the BBB, Lennox, Xcel Energy, Angies List, and others
- Lots of experience helping our customers use valuable Xcel Energy & manufacturer rebates
- Extensive experience installing and servicing the quietest, most efficient systems available, including ultra quiet 2-stage and variable-output air conditioners
- A broad product line to suit a wide variety of customer needs
- The expertise and experience needed to accurately size and meticulously install your new cooling system so it operates as comfortably and efficiently as possible
- Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, and Mitsubishi HVAC Diamond Contractor status
- A friendly, knowledgeable, helpful office staff!
Trusted AC Replacements in Northglenn
Homeowners looking to have an AC replacement performed in Northglenn can be confident turning to our experienced Save Home Heat Company team. With over four decades installing, replacing, and servicing air conditioners, we have the expertise and customer-focused dedication that allows us to get the job done to your total satisfaction. We provide a wide range of quality air conditioners for replacement and new installations, and will pair you with the right cooling system to serve you for many years ahead. Every system we install is accurately sized for the specific home we are assessing.
Quiet, High Efficiency Central AC Systems
As we’ve installed central air conditioners in Northglenn over the last four decades, efficiency standards have continued to rise. While 30 years ago an air conditioner with an efficiency rating of 12 to 14 SEER was considered high efficiency, we install many systems with efficiency ratings in the 18 to 25+ SEER range today, along the full range from 13 SEER on up. The national manufacturing standard for central AC systems is currently a minimum of 13 SEER, the higher the number the greater the efficiency. Another advancement in cooling technology is that most newer models run much quieter than their predecessors. In addition, as R-22 refrigerant has been phased out, the air conditioners we install now use more environmentally friendly refrigerants such as R-410 and similar refrigerants.
Variable-Output and Two-Stage AC Systems for Optimal Comfort
Variable-output and two-stage central AC systems are cooling options that can greatly improve your comfort levels. These premium, high efficiency air conditioners afford a range of benefits that include quieter sound levels indoors and out, lower operating costs, and more accurate response to the temperatures inside and outside your home. With an automatically self-adjusting design, under moderate (ie. not blazing hot outside) conditions these types of air conditioners deliver ample amounts of cool air at reduced output from the outdoor unit and lower fan speeds indoors and out, which creates a longer, less intrusive cooling cycle. The advantages of the longer cooling cycles produced by this type equipment also include allowing temperatures to better equalize from level to level and room to room throughout your home, and giving your furnace filter more time to do a better job cleaning the air.
Of all the central air conditioners we sell, variable-output systems are the quietest and most efficient available. These systems meet all criteria for the demanding ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2020 certification, which recognizes only the most central AC systems made. We also install plenty of two-stage systems, available in a range of high efficiency models. It is important to note that if your home doesn’t currently have a furnace with a fan that’s compatible with these types of AC systems, it would be necessary to upgrade the furnace in order to make this upgrade. Maybe not part of the original plan! If we can call it a silver lining, the very attractive aspect about variable-output and two-stage furnaces is that they offer the full range of similar benefits as their cooling counterparts, except during the heating season.
Choosing the Right Cooling Fit for Your Home
With our widely varying Colorado Front Range climate, variable-output and two-stage central air conditioning and heating systems are a great option for homes in Northglenn and beyond. However, if one of these products isn’t the right for you and your home, we install a full line of high quality, traditional, single-stage central AC systems in a broad efficiency range, that will keep your home nice and cool for years to come, and they remain popular with many of our valued customers. No sales hype, no hidden agendas. You can rely on our team to help you make an informed decision that makes the most sense for your specific circumstances.
You can trust us to:
- Serve you with complete courtesy, in person and over the phone
- Perform your job efficiently and accurately, with great attention to detail
- Thoroughly clean up after ourselves after our work is done
- Provide you with complete documentation of your new cooling system
- Walk you through the job after it’s completed, and patiently answer all your questions
- Make sure you’re fully pleased with the work we’ve done for you
Valuable Rebates for AC Replacements in Northglenn
Certain high efficiency air conditioners we install may qualify for valuable rebates in Northglenn! To learn more, please visit our Rebates & Incentives page or speak with one of our friendly team members about the current offerings in your area.
Top-Tier AC Installations in Northglenn
From performing upgrades of existing systems to installing new central cooling in a home for the first time, you can trust Save Home Heat Company to provide you with a high quality experience. With our expertise, extensive resources, and many years perfecting the art of the seamless AC installation will ensure that your job is done correctly and to your complete satisfaction. Our installation crews work efficiently and with great attention to detail. All systems are installed with strict adherence to all manufacturer and code requirements. After our work is done and our crew is gone from your home, we remain strongly committed to supporting you as a long term customer. We are readily available if you have any questions or concerns, and we hope you will employ our services for expert annual maintenance of your system to keep it performing at optimal levels for many years to come.
If you’d like more information or to schedule a free, no obligation, low-pressure install quote, please contact our team today. You can also trust rely on Save Home Heat Company for a variety of other important, expert home services, such as furnace installation services.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more