Reliable Air Conditioning Maintenance in Centennial
There’s no worse start to your summer than turning on your AC and discovering there is a strange noise or problem with your air conditioner. Avoid rolling the dice with your summer comfort and schedule an expert, comprehensive air conditioning maintenance visit with Save Home Heat Company. We’ve been serving Centennial, CO, and surrounding communities for over four decades, and our highly skilled technicians service and maintain all makes and models of central and ductless air conditioners, as well as heat pumps. Our detailed AC tune-up checklist includes the inspection of all electrical and mechanical components in your system, as well checking the refrigerant charge. We’ll tune, clean, and calibrate everything for optimal performance and reliability.
You can rely on our team because we:
- Maintain a long term A+ rating and full accreditation with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau
- Have highly skilled, well trained, EPA certified service technicians
- Have many years of experience expertly servicing a wide variety of cooling systems
- Undergo regular, updated training in equipment and customer service procedures
- Equip our technicians with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- Have extensive parts and technical support resources
- Offer emergency repair service 24/7
- Are a member in good standing of Air Conditioning Contractors Of America
- Are an authorized Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and a Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Contractor
In need of maintenance?
Expert AC Tune-Up in Centennial
With Save Home Heat Company, you can expect your technician to provide your air conditioner with the complete and detailed preventative maintenance it needs to perform at its best. It is our goal to ensure the safe, effective, and efficient operation of your cooling system. Our work will also help to reduce your monthly energy consumption, the operational costs of your air conditioner, and to prevent those undesirable surprise parts failures. We have always prioritized helping our customers achieve the highest levels of comfort, the lowest operating bills, and helping to attain a long system lifespan.
Our team services virtually all makes, models, and designs of air conditioners. This includes central and ductless mini-split air conditioners, as well as heat pumps, from standard equipment to variable-output and two-stage systems. Our AC maintenance involves many important checks of your system, from refrigerant pressures and electrical and safety components, to airflow, the temperature-drop performance, the furnace air filter (crucial throughout the season!), and much more. You can rely on our team to have the necessary experience and resources to support your system’s needs.
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Dependable Air Conditioning Maintenance in Centennial
With Save Home Heat Company, you can rest assured that our team is dedicated to providing you with honest, reliable, and ethical service. In scheduling air conditioning maintenance for your home in Centennial with our team, your best interests will be the sole focus of our relationship with you. We never employ high-pressure sales tactics, only professional service and expert advice that will allow you to make informed decisions about your home comfort systems.
Our customers appreciate our company culture – we:
- Have been consistently serving our community since 1979
- Have a strong daily commitment to complete honesty, transparency, and customer satisfaction
- Are very responsive to, and listen carefully to our customers
- Work hard to provide an exceptionally positive experience for our customers
- Have been recognized for superior performance by the BBB, Xcel, Lennox Industries, and many others
- Have a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable office staff eager to assist you
Ask About Our Pro Plans!
Many of our Save Home Heat Company customers enjoy the benefits of membership to our affordable annual maintenance Pro Plans for your cooling and heating systems. Membership includes discounted annual maintenance as well as exclusive discounts on repairs, replacements, and upgrades. Pro Plan members normally receive their annual preventative AC tune-up after the rush of emergency repair calls during the beginning of the cooling season. This allows your technician to be fully focused on providing your air conditioner with expert, detailed care.
Joining this service schedule will provide you with the yearly attention and maintenance that your air conditioner needs at a time when our schedule is not as busy. The only thing you’ll need to do when you switch over to cooling at the beginning of the season is make sure your furnace filter is clean, turn off your central humidifier (if you have one), and switch the thermostat setting to ‘cool’ and dial in your desire temperature Of course, we’re always here if you have any questions to help refresh your memory about what to do to prepare your home for the summer weather, or if something just isn’t right. Our Pro Plan maintenance agreements afford you significant savings in exchange for being a little patient at the beginning of the cooling season.
If you’d like to learn more about an annual maintenance Pro Plan, please speak with one of our friendly, knowledgeable service dispatchers for more info and a price quote for your home in Centennial.
Save Home Heat Company has been serving the home comfort needs of our customers in Centennial and the surrounding communities for over 40 years, and we are ready to put our expertise to work for you. Our thorough, in-depth annual air conditioning maintenance service will ensure your cooling system is operating at its highest levels of efficiency and comfort, safety, and reliability. You can count on our experienced, highly skilled technicians to keep your air conditioner running at its best for many years to come, and always with your total satisfaction and best interests in mind.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more