Quality Air Conditioning Maintenance in Cherry Hills Village
While the Front Range cold weather can extend well into the Spring, when summer weather finally hits it can bring some very warm temperatures. The best way to combat this and keep your home and air conditioner comfortable is with an expert, comprehensive air conditioning maintenance visit in your Cherry Hills Village, CO home from the professionals at Save Home Heat Company. Our annual AC tune-up includes a detailed list of tasks to ensure your air conditioner’s electrical and mechanical components, as well as the refrigerant charge, is all fully checked and calibrated to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
You can rely on our team because we:
- Maintain a long term A+ rating and full accreditation with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau
- Have highly skilled, well trained, EPA certified service technicians
- Have many years of experience expertly servicing a wide variety of cooling systems
- Undergo regular, updated training in equipment and customer service procedures
- Equip our technicians with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- Have extensive parts and technical support resources
- Offer emergency repair service 24/7
- Are a member in good standing of Air Conditioning Contractors Of America
- Are an authorized Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and a Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Contractor
In need of maintenance?
AC Tune-Up Expertise in Cherry Hills Village
At Save Home Heat Company, we provide the detailed annual maintenance that your air conditioner needs to continue operating safely, effectively, and efficiently. Our air conditioning maintenance will help you to optimize energy consumption for the lowest possible operating costs while reducing the likelihood of any unexpected repairs.
Our highly skilled technicians service all makes and models of central and ductless mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps, including conventional, two-stage, and variable-output designs. In addition to checking your air conditioner’s electrical and mechanical components and refrigerant pressure, there are many other important items on our AC tune-up checklist. Checking the furnace filter (important throughout the year!) and system temperature-drop performance, and checking the outdoor condenser coil for any needed cleaning are other important service items that we’ll give close attention. Our team fully understands the importance of in-depth annual maintenance and does not rush through any of these important procedures.
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Reliable, Ethical Air Conditioning Maintenance
If you’re searching for air conditioning maintenance in Cherry Hills Village, rest assured that at Save Home Heat Company we uphold the highest standards of ethics and honest service in all that we do. We will provide you with highly skilled and expert service with your best interests in mind. Our team never employs hype or questionable sales tactics, but rather facilitates a low-pressure environment to support you with the best possible information and professional services to assist you in making decisions that will ensure the optimal performance of your home comfort system.
Our customers appreciate our company culture – we:
- Have been consistently serving our community since 1979
- Have a strong daily commitment to complete honesty, transparency, and customer satisfaction
- Are very responsive to, and listen carefully to our customers
- Work hard to provide an exceptionally positive experience for our customers
- Have been recognized for superior performance by the BBB, Xcel, Lennox Industries, and many others
- Have a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable office staff eager to assist you
Valuable Pro Plans
Many of our customers are taking advantage of the benefits that come with our reasonably priced annual Save Home Heat Company Pro Plans. These valuable maintenance plans provide discounts for our expert air conditioning maintenance as well as exclusive discounts on repairs, replacements, and upgrades. Pro Plans also provide expert annual maintenance for your heating system.
Our Pro Plan members normally have their annual AC tune-up visits scheduled after the early summer rush of emergency calls. Switching over to this slightly delayed service schedule still affords the full annual preventative care your AC system needs, but at a time when our schedule is not quite as hectic. This allows for your technician to provide your air conditioner with the most focused and detailed care possible. When it’s time to run your AC, all you need to do is make sure you have a clean furnace filter, switch your central humidifier off if you have one for your home, and turn the thermostat to ‘cool’ and check the temperature setting. Our Pro Plan membership is a great deal in exchange for a little patience at the beginning of the cooling season, and you can always call us if you have any questions or concerns.
If you’d like more info about our valuable Pro Plans, please reach out to one of our helpful service dispatchers for information and a price quote for your home in Cherry Hills Village.
If you’re looking for highly experienced air conditioning maintenance in Cherry Hills Village, we invite you to discover what makes Save Home Heat Company a great choice. From our highly personalized customer service and attention to detail to our expertise in servicing and maintaining all makes and models of air conditioners, you can trust our team to both keep your AC system running at its best and to work hard to earn your complete satisfaction.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more